11th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, @DallasCRX !
WOW! Those photos look amazing!
How is the sound system? Is it better than the one on 10G? I already assume the subwoofer is making a big difference, but i am curious about the overall quality.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Any idea when dealerships are gonna start getting 2022’s in?
According to everything we've seen, it's very soon.

Initial report was the 22nd but that got pushed back to early June

Other reports say the first week of June

·
Registered
434 Posts
Welcome to the forum @DallasCRX thanks a lot for doing this! You can really see how the color shifts from these photos.

I have a question about the interior quality of the Civic. When you sit inside how does the build quality feel to you compared to your 2019 or other Civics, better/worse/same? Are there any squeaks, rattles when you're driving?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Very much so, although some of the effect is the lighting and the camera, it even looks white in some of those last pics.
Those last pics are a white car lol, walked by it and thought people would love to see a different colour.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Those last pics are a white car lol, walked by it and thought people would love to see a different colour.
Ha, that would explain it!

On the Blue Mist, how metallic is the color? That's the one thing that all pics of it, anywhere, don't seem to show. Hoping it has a lot in it, does it?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I find it interesting that the interior is gray since the leaked color combos indicate that Morning Mist should only come with black.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Maybe it's specific to Canada.
So it's not they can't do it because of the manufacturing logistics reasons, they don't want to. Although I should note that I checked Honda Canada site, and the current Civic there does not show any non-black color options, at all.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts