11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Welcome to the forum @DallasCRX

What's the ride quality like compared to the 10th Gen? And handling?
It looks bigger and more substantial, but does it feel that way?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hey @DallasCRX

What do you think about the Honda Sensing features, if you tested them out already?

How do the front seats feel and do they accommodate your frame well enough?

·
Registered
64 Posts
What do you think of the color, in person? Some pics make that color look more blue, some more silver.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Can you also post a few pics of the rims? I haven't seen enough shots of the rims. And what tires is it running?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Dallas, what's the front ground clearance? I own a steep driveway but as long as I drive up diagonally it can accommodate a front clearance of 6".

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum @DallasCRX

What's the ride quality like compared to the 10th Gen? And handling?
It looks bigger and more substantial, but does it feel that way?
Feels quintessentially Civic still. Doesn't feel big to drive, compared to the 10G. Ride is firm and body rigidity increase is evident. Compared to a 10G it's much quieter inside too. Not quite German level but big improvement for the Civic.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey @DallasCRX

What do you think about the Honda Sensing features, if you tested them out already?

How do the front seats feel and do they accommodate your frame well enough?
Honda sensing features are super smooth, gets better with each generation. ACC feels first nature and Honda Sensing visual display is really neat! Will link to a video to that shortly.

Seats are outstanding. Lower bolstering holds up to my Si. Honestly some of the best seats I've experienced, especially at this price point. Strap me in for the long haul!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How does she handle in the twisties? Is the cvt transmission pretty awesome or would you prefer more power with a manual transmission like the SI?
CVT isn't my bag but it's very smooth. Good pep in Sport Mode but I'm biased towards my Si still. It's no Si. Looking forward to the new Si very much with this improved chassis.

·
Administrator
84 Posts
That's the whole point of the Morning Mist actually. It does a full shift from light blue to silver-almost-champagne depending on the lighting. It's brought over from the N-Box in Japan, very neat colour!
I had no idea the N-Box had it. Love that little thing.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts