11th Gen Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Is there a heated steering wheel on the touring because I saw on some videos there were and there weren’t.
I would bet that the heated steering wheel is available on Canadian models only.
From my understanding Heated steering will only be a Canadian Civic Touring option.

Nothing suggests a heated steering wheel from this trim breakdown.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Car looks great inside/out. But that is just me...
Interior - tech is so simple but very functional. Just buttons you really need... I hope you will be able to turn NAVI screen off as sometimes you just do not need it. Hyundai has that option... I love they separated A/C display from NAVI. Some manufactures are forcing you to have 'big TV on' all the time in order to run A/C or heating
I am VERY curious how ACC will perform since Honda switched from radar to camera. I hope night driving will not be affected. Subaru has cameras only and as per various reviews it performs superbly.
I hope Honda will publish user manual (pdf) soon as I love to read :) and familiarize myself with this car!

So far, this might be perfect car. Waiting for new (2022) Subaru Impreza (complete redesign, same as Civic) to compare and make final decision.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Car looks great inside/out. But that is just me...
Interior - tech is so simple but very functional. Just buttons you really need... I hope you will be able to turn NAVI screen off as sometimes you just do not need it. Hyundai has that option... I love they separated A/C display from NAVI. Some manufactures are forcing you to have 'big TV on' all the time in order to run A/C or heating
I am VERY curious how ACC will perform since Honda switched from radar to camera. I hope night driving will not be affected. Subaru has cameras only and as per various reviews it performs superbly.
I hope Honda will publish user manual (pdf) soon as I love to read :) and familiarize myself with this car!

So far, this might be perfect car. Waiting for new (2022) Subaru Impreza (complete redesign, same as Civic) to compare and make final decision.
Hey @HondaEh, welcome to the forum! Have you owned other Civics before or would this be your first one?

61 - 80 of 82 Posts