11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Rallye Red)
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning during the commute it was raining and so I turned on the windshield wiper to "Int/Auto". When I am driving at low speeds or at a full-stop the windshield wipers sweep normally but when I am driving above or near the speed limit the windshield wipers sweep at "High Speed Wipe" even though there isn't that much rain falling. The Intermittent Time Adjustment Ring is set at "Higher Speed, More Sweeps" but that shouldn't equal to "High Speed Wipes"

Anyone else here on the forum experience this and find it troubling?

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Touring
40 Posts
This morning during the commute it was raining and so I turned on the windshield wiper to "Int/Auto". When I am driving at low speeds or at a full-stop the windshield wipers sweep normally but when I am driving above or near the speed limit the windshield wipers sweep at "High Speed Wipe" even though there isn't that much rain falling. The Intermittent Time Adjustment Ring is set at "Higher Speed, More Sweeps" but that shouldn't equal to "High Speed Wipes"

Anyone else here on the forum experience this and find it troubling?
There is a dial to turn to adjust the speed of the wipers while in Auto

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Rallye Red)
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a dial to turn to adjust the speed of the wipers while in Auto
Yes, the "dial" you mention is the "Time Adjustment Ring". I turned it all the way both ways and continued to have "High Speed Wipe" at times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts