11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what the size of the 22 civic sedan windows are because I wanted to purchase some sun visors for them, but all I can find are 10th gen ones which I can't find the size for. So I was wondering if sun visors meant for a 10th gen civic sedan would fit these windows.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Welcome to the forum @FilthyCasual

10th gen Civic visors won't work on 11th gen models due to how different the upper door frame is shaped. Honda will be selling a set, it part of the upcoming accessories catalog. Have you reached out to your dealer about it?

Door Visors
Enjoy some fresh air, even when the weather isn’t ideal, with door visors. Their durable polycarbonate material resists fading, and a no-drill installation helps protect against corrosion.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Welcome to the forum @FilthyCasual

10th gen Civic visors won't work on 11th gen models due to how different the upper door frame is shaped. Honda will be selling a set, it part of the upcoming accessories catalog. Have you reached out to your dealer about it?

Door Visors
Enjoy some fresh air, even when the weather isn’t ideal, with door visors. Their durable polycarbonate material resists fading, and a no-drill installation helps protect against corrosion.
Yeah for now those door visors would be the best bet for now @FilthyCasual.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts