11th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems disappointing if not. I really like how the black wheels look and not really how the wheels of the touring look. Or will it be offered in the hatchback model?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Seems disappointing if not. I really like how the black wheels look and not really how the wheels of the touring look. Or will it be offered in the hatchback model?
Good point. I wonder if there will be a 1.5T Sport in the Hatch. That would be cool!

·
Registered
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Aegean Blue
36 Posts
I'm pretty sure from what we've seen in spy shots of the hatch, and what we know so far, all sport models, sedan and hatch will have the base 2.0L what we will have to hope for is that they make an Si sedan and hatch which would essentially fill the space of a 1.5T sport option.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good point. I wonder if there will be a 1.5T Sport in the Hatch. That would be cool!
Yeah, it will be called Sport Touring. Clearly, Honda has decided to separate top trim by a mile. To a point where Accord EX-L may turn out out be cheaper and better specced than Civic Touring.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, it will be called Sport Touring. Clearly, Honda has decided to separate top trim by a mile. To a point where Accord EX-L may turn out out be cheaper and better specced than Civic Touring.
I was actually considering the Accord sport 2.0T but the new Civic cought my eye. Still trying to decide but it will depend what trims will be offered in the civic. The Accord interior is starting to feel dated but I still like it a lot.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I was actually considering the Accord sport 2.0T but the new Civic cought my eye. Still trying to decide but it will depend what trims will be offered in the civic. The Accord interior is starting to feel dated but I still like it a lot.
The new Civic's interior really has to be a selling point. Maybe the #1 selling point.
It almost looks too good for a Civic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts