11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This looks great guys! Were you considering any other wheels or tires for this car?
We looked at bronze konig wheels as well but ultimately these looked right and were decently priced for good name brand wheels. We always wanted bronze for this color though, its really nice together.

·
Registered
45 Posts
We looked at bronze konig wheels as well but ultimately these looked right and were decently priced for good name brand wheels. We always wanted bronze for this color though, its really nice together. View attachment 2512
Those do look good. I was thinking about a new wheel / tire combo myself even though the Touring wheel looks pretty good. The stock Goodyear Sport tire is pretty noisy. How does your new set up compare to the old noise wise?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those do look good. I was thinking about a new wheel / tire combo myself even though the Touring wheel looks pretty good. The stock Goodyear Sport tire is pretty noisy. How does your new set up compare to the old noise wise?
The road noise is minimal at best and comfortable compared to the Goodyear tires, digging this setup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts