Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 11th Gen (2022)

Votes: 4 23.5%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This can be a tough question to ask but what would you pick as the best generation of Civic Honda has ever made??

Make your choice in the poll and let's see what everyone thinks. Personally I'm going with the 6th gen.

Can the 11th gen be an all-time Civic? I think there's a possibility down the road.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't expect to see the 8th gen Civic take the lead in this poll so far. A lot of different answers here.

·
Registered
641 Posts
6th-generation because it's the last one before Civics became very different, in good and bad ways.

And I absolutely loved the Si from that era. Best Civic Coupe ever!
View attachment 2024
Amazing lines on this car. Like an E46 M3.... just a perfect coupe style.

I saw one sell on Bring a Trailer yesterday for like 10k.... I thought they would be more expensive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Where would you rank it among all the generations you've owned?
1st by a prettty wide margin! Maybe I'm just biased because of all of the toys. Our '09 EX-L Civic was a nice car and our 2013 Accord EX-L was by no means under equipped and a great car, but in comparison both ride like a truck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
6th-generation because it's the last one before Civics became very different, in good and bad ways.

And I absolutely loved the Si from that era. Best Civic Coupe ever!
View attachment 2024
We had a tech with a beautiful Blue Si coupe with a procharger on it. It was pretty impressive. As with anything, we always want more and he got sick of burning up v-belts do to slippage and ended up buying a new S2000 which at the time we couldn't give away! (boy if I knew then, what has become reality) lol

·
Registered
809 Posts
Amazing lines on this car. Like an E46 M3.... just a perfect coupe style.

I saw one sell on Bring a Trailer yesterday for like 10k.... I thought they would be more expensive.
10k is a steal if you consider how much prices can jump this year and the next alone.

We had a tech with a beautiful Blue Si coupe with a procharger on it. It was pretty impressive. As with anything, we always want more and he got sick of burning up v-belts do to slippage and ended up buying a new S2000 which at the time we couldn't give away! (boy if I knew then, what has become reality) lol
Both cars are gems! These guys do well at giving them credit:

Any EG generation fans here? I always loved the hatch...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts