11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i ended up removing the WeatherTech mats from my 2017 Touring coupe when i traded that car for a 2022 Hatchback sport Touring. today, just for shit n giggles, i washed it and place it the new car, and guess what guys and gals: IT WAS A PERFECT FIT!! Front AND back
little victories like that, i tell ya...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dammit... you mean I have been waiting for weathertech to release the proper mats when I could have just ordered the older model ones? I am still waiting for mine to be shipped. Its been quite an annoying process

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dammit... you mean I have been waiting for weathertech to release the proper mats when I could have just ordered the older model ones? I am still waiting for mine to be shipped. Its been quite an annoying process
yessir.. i look on their website the other night and they didn't have any for the 2022's yet. so i figure why not give these ones a try.
this two front ones fits like a glove, down to where the slots are for the lock. the back is a little snug, but it's all good

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
yessir.. i look on their website the other night and they didn't have any for the 2022's yet. so i figure why not give these ones a try.
this two front ones fits like a glove, down to where the slots are for the lock. the back is a little snug, but it's all good
Do you have any pictures of them in your new Civic?
Just want to make sure things are lining up how I'd like them to. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts