11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m not sure if something is wrong with my 2022 Civic Sport or not but the A/C feels weak. The air is cold and it will get cold eventually but I live in the desert and with summer approaching it is typically 105 or so when I get in the car after work. My commute is 30 miles of highway and it doesn’t get comfortable until I am halfway home. The air flow seems to be the weak point. It has felt like this since I drove it off the lot with 5 miles on the ODO. I didn’t notice how bad it was until the AZ summer started to hit. A/C at max in this vehicle feels like my 2014 Camry at 70% fan speed. It is in “Normal” driving mode if that makes a difference. Anyone else notice this? Is this just the way it is designed?

· Registered
59 Posts
So I’m not sure if something is wrong with my 2022 Civic Sport or not but the A/C feels weak. The air is cold and it will get cold eventually but I live in the desert and with summer approaching it is typically 105 or so when I get in the car after work. My commute is 30 miles of highway and it doesn’t get comfortable until I am halfway home. The air flow seems to be the weak point. It has felt like this since I drove it off the lot with 5 miles on the ODO. I didn’t notice how bad it was until the AZ summer started to hit. A/C at max in this vehicle feels like my 2014 Camry at 70% fan speed. It is in “Normal” driving mode if that makes a difference. Anyone else notice this? Is this just the way it is designed?
I'm in Jamaica and I have this issue too. I always have to hit auto and it gets stronger. My fan speed is usually at 3/4 too. It will work fine but if I shut off the car and restart, it feels a little weak.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.