11th Gen Civic Forum banner
721 - 734 of 734 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I ordered Civic Touring in black in Oct-22, dealer saying wait time is pushing further,may be May,on the paper estimated date is 26thJan.
can I cancel after 26th if I don't get car?
Can I get refund of thousand $ ?
If I can cancel,I thinking about CRV, please suggest, thanks.

· Registered
16 Posts
I ordered a 2023 si early September. Sales guy said it would be here in early January. Was talking to him about a week ago and he said he has no idea when it will be here, but should hear something soon. No build date or anything. I'm in Newfoundland, Canada!
Same here I ordered sometime in September, my dealership said it was supposed to arrive 2nd or 3rd week of January, but that isn't the case. They also have no info as to when it would arrive or when they would get the vin. I'm from London ON.

· Registered
4 Posts
Ordered 2023 Civic sedan sport in September 2022. Picked up car today. Total wait time was 4 months. This was in Toronto
really? I ordered a 2023 Civic Sedan Lx in August 2022 in london, ontario. He just update me that it may deliver in april or may!!!!
what can I do? they told me 3-5 month waiting at that time!!!

· Registered
7 Posts
really? I ordered a 2023 Civic Sedan Lx in August 2022 in london, ontario. He just update me that it may deliver in april or may!!!!
what can I do? they told me 3-5 month waiting at that time!!!
Not much you can do unfortunately .. maybe check other Hondas ? They might have LX. What I’m seeing the most in my area are the sedan sports and hatchback sport / touring.

the other trims and model can’t seem to have any

· Registered
4 Posts
Not much you can do unfortunately .. maybe check other Hondas ? They might have LX. What I’m seeing the most in my area are the sedan sports and hatchback sport / touring.

the other trims and model can’t seem to have any
thank you bro, can I change my dealership on my current agreement?
Do you know which dealership in Toronto might be the best in that case?

· Registered
7 Posts
thank you bro, can I change my dealership on my current agreement?
Do you know which dealership in Toronto might be the best in that case?
That I could not say. I’m in Quebec. Don’t know the dealership in Toronto 🙃

and not sure you can change dealership with the current agreement. But if your credit got check with honda canada you might be able to go see else where and put a deposit on one

721 - 734 of 734 Posts