11th Gen Civic Forum banner
701 - 720 of 734 Posts

· Registered
284 Posts
Maybe eventually. I ordered the black badges and HPD aero kit from my dealer. Going to look awesome on the white color.
Nice. I have the 27WON strut bar and master cylinder brace. Also have the HPD kit except for the hatchback spoiler. I found it way too expensive here in Canada.I can get a better deal in the states.I also have the PRL intake. Can"t wait too put the kit on in the spring.

· Registered
25 Posts
Nice. I have the 27WON strut bar and master cylinder brace. Also have the HPD kit except for the hatchback spoiler. I found it way too expensive here in Canada.I can get a better deal in the states.I also have the PRL intake. Can"t wait too put the kit on in the spring.
How long did it take for your HPD kit to arrive at the dealer?

· Registered
284 Posts
[/QUOTE]
i received it in about 2 days. Just to let you know I was supposed to have an Si but Honda cancelled my order.Tried to get a 2023 to no avail.So i took the hatchback which really wasn"t what I wanted.My old ride was sold so i really had no choice plus I had the HPD kit already . Still though the car is pretty good.

· Registered
25 Posts
i received it in about 2 days. Just to let you know I was supposed to have an Si but Honda cancelled my order.Tried to get a 2023 to no avail.So i took the hatchback which really wasn"t what I wanted.My old ride was sold so i really had no choice plus I had the HPD kit already . Still though the car is pretty good.
[/QUOTE]
I like the hatchback. I would have definitely got that if they had an si version! I ordered HPD kit 3 weeks ago. I'm just hoping it has arrived and they can install it for delivery.

· Registered
284 Posts
I like the hatchback. I would have definitely got that if they had an si version! I ordered HPD kit 3 weeks ago. I'm just hoping it has arrived and they can install it for delivery.
[/QUOTE]
3 weeks seems to be quite a long wait.Have you checked with their parts dept. for an update?

· Registered
284 Posts
3 weeks seems to be quite a long wait.Have you checked with their parts dept. for an update?
[/QUOTE]
Have you considered Tuxmat for your floor mats? That is what I have for the Hatchback. They fit like a glove and are well made.

· Registered
3 Posts
Is the rust protection from Honda worth it ? They want 1100 for undercoating and a wax sprayed into the body panels. 10 year warranty from Honda. Part of Honda plus.
Waste of money. The car isn't going to rust. When was the last time you saw a rusty car? Rust protection is a holdover from the 60's that people keep falling for. Wash your car regularly. (Not every day or even every week. A couple of washes a month through the winter and you'll both keep your car looking great and save $1100.

· Registered
4 Posts
Its been over 4 months for my black sedan touring .. no info from dealership as well.. been emailing them every months for updates but nothing each time..

At this point I rather have it in spring than in the middle of winter lol…
I contact every 7-10 days and was recently told that there still isn't a build date, yet the dealership is receiving some Civics. When I ordered 5 months ago I was informed that there was a 3-4 month wait.

· Registered
4 Posts
Spoke to my sales person today. Wanted to see if I can get the Si ordered instead of the hatchback (manual). Was told if I order the Si now, will get it in June. If I stick with the hatchback, it will be some time in May/June they are guessing. Apparantely, Honda Canada, is only allowing to order automatic sedans! I originally ordered my hatch in Nov11, 2022.

Is this real? Anyone hear anything like this from ur sales person recently?

· Registered
10 Posts
I placed an order for a hatch sport touring manual in early sept. Talked to my sales in dec and they told me they honestly have no clue when Honda will make a batch for hatch manual. They say it’s something that is advertised as available but production run is very rare. They said if I wanted a manual I will have a much higher chance of getting a SI (since they are actually making them because most people who buy the manual will go with SI). If I order an SI it’ll be 6-9 months wait.

701 - 720 of 734 Posts