11th Gen Civic Forum banner
301 - 320 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Black and Red seem to be the only two Color’s that haven’t been produced since initial launch for si. We have to be up next
Hearing a TBD on the order sheet is not really reassuring… others on the forum didn’t seem to get hit with a limbo status. I’m guessing an August delivery wouldn’t be out of the question. If my sales manager is to be believed, he assured me that Honda will still produce this unit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Update from the sales manager today on a 2022 CBP SI. The production date from Honda Canada is TBD, so production for my unit seems to be stuck in limbo at the moment.
Hi, could you please tell me what is TBD? As I saw this word in front of my order in order sheet from dealer. I forget to ask about this. Thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks great, picking mine up this afternoon. Touring Sedan, right? I have the Black Emblem set as well, but they are including the Touring badge on the to right, did you ask to have it removed?
I kept the touring badge on. I'm going to keep it on. But I am adding the rear under spoiler. Had that ceramic coated as well as SS gloss black exhaust tips.
:rolleyes:The si exhaust garnish cut outs are on back order. So when they have them I'll have that all installed.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Here we go guys, also started a new thread as well. Car comes with a small tint it looks like, but have to decide to go darker or invest in the Tuxmats first not sure which I want more. So far so good, just reading up and playing around with stuff of course. Love the drive!

Attachments

Reactions: ven

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here we go guys, also started a new thread as well. Car comes with a small tint it looks like, but have to decide to go darker or invest in the Tuxmats first not sure which I want more. So far so good, just reading up and playing around with stuff of course. Love the drive!
It's a hard one, I went with 20% tint though.. also already had the tuxmats for 4 months waiting to go in. Just put them in today. The mats are amazing, bit so is the tint. You will want the tint though, it is hot outside, and those windows have none. If you had your car on Wednesday or thursday you'd know lol.

·
Registered
189 Posts
It's a hard one, I went with 20% tint though.. also already had the tuxmats for 4 months waiting to go in. Just put them in today. The mats are amazing, bit so is the tint. You will want the tint though, it is hot outside, and those windows have none. If you had your car on Wednesday or thursday you'd know lol.
I hear you, but there is 100% some sort of factory tint on these cars. Front looks like as minimal as it can be, and rear has a weak one. Maybe it is just how the windows come I guess, but there is a teeny tiny bit that of course does nothing, lol. Wll have to see but Tuxmats will be a purchase at some point, maybe closer to the Fall

·
Registered
22 Posts
Soooooo, might be some good news for Canadians. My build date was supposed to be July 18th, 2022. Delivery date ETA was early/mid August. I put in the factory order for my 2022 Civic Sport in SGP on April 22nd of 2022. Just got a call today (June 21st), wasn't being built... It's arrived at the dealership ready for pickup! Waiting for someone to tell me I'm dreaming still. 2 months early, safe to say I'm stoked. Need to call back to set up a pickup date. Purchased in Calgary, Alberta.

301 - 320 of 352 Posts