11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do anyone about the cuurent witing period for new civic. I have ordered a new civicbut the are saying the cars are coming slowly to the dealership. Is there anyone with same situation

·
Registered
152 Posts
Do anyone about the cuurent witing period for new civic. I have ordered a new civicbut the are saying the cars are coming slowly to the dealership. Is there anyone with same situation
Get ready for a long wait if its a specific trim you’re looking for. I would say 3 months average seems about right. I have been waiting since Feb 19th and the dealer has no updates yet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought a civic sport in SGP and I'm in Ontario. I made the $1000 upfront payment on March 28. On my bill of sale it says my ETA is mid May, so finger crossed now. I will double check with the dealer by end of next week to see if they have any updates.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm in ontario as well, ordered a SGP. Dealer told me earlier this week he will be updating me every Monday. New policy.
I am happy that I put a payment down and locked in my price... since my model went up by $1700 April 1st

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in ontario as well, ordered a SGP. Dealer told me earlier this week he will be updating me every Monday. New policy.
I am happy that I put a payment down and locked in my price... since my model went up by $1700 April 1st
Did you order a HB? I think the HB is manufactured in the US and the sedan is from Ontario so that's why the wait time for Sedan seems much shorter. Man i respect your patience. Can't imagine myself waiting almost half a year for a car...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Will likely be ordering a Touring Sedan in SGP in the next couple of days and being told roughly 3 months. Some dealers appear to have alotments coming in, so you can getl lucky if open to colours. Just finising the stupid negotiating back and forth but seem to have my best deal I've found in the GTA, so will see in the next 48 hrs

·
Registered
36 Posts
Will likely be ordering a Touring Sedan in SGP in the next couple of days and being told roughly 3 months. Some dealers appear to have alotments coming in, so you can getl lucky if open to colours. Just finising the stupid negotiating back and forth but seem to have my best deal I've found in the GTA, so will see in the next 48 hrs
What kind of deal did you get? I think they raised the price of the touring by more than 1k starting April 1?

Ordered at Sedan. Yeah.. I want it so bad, and it's gonna be my first car! It's killing me.
Haven't been able to have my license for most of my life due to epilepsy, now 29 years old and all thats holding me back is the car being built. 😬 I'm going crazy lol
Wow you ordered a Sedan and they gave you 5 months wait time?? Now that really makes me have doubts on my 1.5 months wait time LOL...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well they told me sometime March/April
Then it became delivery for beginning of May
Then it was pushed to the end of May
Then April 1st they told me it was pushed back again buy with an actual scheduled dates (1 week) June 8th- 14th. Don't know if that's any better but we will see. But I locked in my price in January. Original price 30,250 or w.e it was (before taxes and everything else) and locked in my interest rate. 84 months at 3.99. My sales associate told me and shortly after I confirmed it with the finance manager.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well they told me sometime March/April
Then it became delivery for beginning of May
Then it was pushed to the end of May
Then April 1st they told me it was pushed back again buy with an actual scheduled dates (1 week) June 8th- 14th. Don't know if that's any better but we will see. But I locked in my price in January. Original price 30,250 or w.e it was (before taxes and everything else) and locked in my interest rate. 84 months at 3.99. My sales associate told me and shortly after I confirmed it with the finance manager.
Do you mind me asking which dealer it is? I don't understand how can it take that long when the final assembly is 1 hour from Toronto. Do you have your VIN number yet or its still pending?

·
Registered
192 Posts
What kind of deal did you get? I think they raised the price of the touring by more than 1k starting April 1?

Wow you ordered a Sedan and they gave you 5 months wait time?? Now that really makes me have doubts on my 1.5 months wait time LOL...
Nothing magical, lol. Offered MSRP, cost pricing on the Black Emblem package and chrome wheel locks. One delaer offered us all season mats to sign while in person but held off for now. Will try to get a couple of oil changes from my local dealer and if they bite will likely make the purchase. I'm not sure if they raised the price of the Touring April 1, just started my search a couple of weeks ago. What was MSRP prior?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nothing magical, lol. Offered MSRP, cost pricing on the Black Emblem package and chrome wheel locks. One delaer offered us all season mats to sign while in person but held off for now. Will try to get a couple of oil changes from my local dealer and if they bite will likely make the purchase. I'm not sure if they raised the price of the Touring April 1, just started my search a couple of weeks ago. What was MSRP prior?
I think starting April, they raised the price of LX and EX by 800 ish, 1k for sport, and >1k for touring. I only remember the MSRP prior to April for the Sport was 27.8.

It's unfortunate that in this market we the buyers really have no power to negotiate. I spent 2 hours at the dealers only to get the mats + maybe an extra $250... They gave me ETA mid May but I feel like its gonna be pushed back..

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think starting April, they raised the price of LX and EX by 800 ish, 1k for sport, and >1k for touring. I only remember the MSRP prior to April for the Sport was 27.8.

It's unfortunate that in this market we the buyers really have no power to negotiate. I spent 2 hours at the dealers only to get the mats + maybe an extra $250... They gave me ETA mid May but I feel like its gonna be pushed back..
Where in Canada are you? If Ontario, which dealership?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered Touring sedan in SGP mid-March in the GTA. Dealer has already shifted expected delivery from June to "maybe end of July". I've been offered White or Black with guaranteed delivery in July, but if I'm waiting that long I might as well hold out for the SGP. Was able to negotiate premium paint for no charge, $150 in dealer credits and free first oil change.

1 - 20 of 355 Posts