11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about doing a vertical sticker decal down the passenger side of the windshield. From what I see, it's illegal in my state (Florida). I'm not sure if it's a primary or secondary violation.

My windshield is tinted as well (just 80% to take advantage of the UV and heat reduction benefits), which is also technically illegal, but I was told it would be a secondary violation, in that they can't pull me over and cite me just for that.

Do any of you have, or have had, a vertical windshield sticker decal? Is it illegal in your state? Did you ever have any issues with it (being pulled over / ticket)?

·
Premium Member
2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is the sticker of some flames and does it make you go faster
Nah, not a big fan of flames. Japanese text. Also a Japanese text sticker for the rear hatch window, a Japanese emblem on the lower back rear, a Japanese anime text sticker on the side back window, and a Japanese text tow strap on the front. I’m a bit of a weeb. 😆 I haven’t put them on yet, might think they’re a bit much and remove them, but in my mind I think I’ll like it. I’ve always thought tow straps and stickers looked kind of dumb, but dunno, going to try it out.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nah, not a big fan of flames. Japanese text. Also a Japanese text sticker for the rear hatch window, a Japanese emblem on the lower back rear, a Japanese anime text sticker on the side back window, and a Japanese text tow strap on the front. I’m a bit of a weeb. 😆 I haven’t put them on yet, might think they’re a bit much and remove them, but in my mind I think I’ll like it. I’ve always thought tow straps and stickers looked kind of dumb, but dunno, going to try it out.
Could be exciting if the cop that pulls you over speaks Japanese! lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts