11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring, Boost Blue
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Perfect laser fit; best-fitting mats I have ever seen.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Gear shift

Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire

Vehicle Grey Car seat cover Automotive design Vehicle door

Land vehicle Shoe Vehicle Automotive design Hood

Grille Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Trunk
Car Hood Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
118 Posts
Those are NIIIIIIIIIIICCCEE! I Bought the weathertech liners which I am sure will fit perfectly as well but....... Darn IT! should have bought those. How much $ for the front and rears?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: sheltll70

·
Registered
92 Posts
ya i really DONT like the civic ones, especially during the winter my carpets are all covered in salt right now, these look like the ticket to solve that, i wonder how they clean up when they are dirty?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wonder how they clean up when they are dirty?
So the last set I had was in my Subaru Outback and that had salt and snow and sand and mud. The surface is very non-slip but also resilient, so just a couple passes with a pressure wash wand and they look like new. Typically I just vacuum and then use a microfiber sprayed with some interior cleaner to refresh them.

The original TuxMat had a shiny pillow top surface. The newest generation which you see in the Civic is a material that's been out for about two years now called Neo which looks much better and is even tougher than the original.

Reactions: kennyatshop

·
Registered
15 Posts
These look phenomenal. I have been considering a set of tuxmats for a little while, and seeing them in your car has pushed me to go ahead and pull the trigger. Dang it, I just checked and they are currently unavailable, so I guess they are sold out for now :mad:.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These look phenomenal. I have been considering a set of tuxmats for a little while, and seeing them in your car has pushed me to go ahead and pull the trigger. Dang it, I just checked and they are currently unavailable, so I guess they are sold out for now :mad:.
They are not sold out of all options. What Trim level do you have? I'll send you a link if your trim is in stock

·
Registered
15 Posts
They are not sold out of all options. What Trim level do you have? I'll send you a link if your trim is in stock
They are out of mine, as I have the EX Sedan and it has no USB ports in back (Tuxmat sire and Amazon only had the sedan ones with the USB ports in back). I think that Unity Performance has mine in stock, so I may be able to order through them though.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry about that. They can waitlist you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry about that. They can waitlist you.
No worries. Just found out that the wait is estimated to be 6-8 weeks so I will not be getting a set anytime soon. Was hoping to snag some before I went out of town but it is not meant to be. I also wish Honda would at least offer the red HPD mats they offered with the 10th gen ones 🤷‍♂️.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You didn't use the clips?
I did use a few clips on the TuxMats in my 2020 Subaru Outback. The clips are there for gaps between the mats and the trim or places where the fit is not flush.

But the TuxMats for the Gen 11 Civic are such an exact fit, no clips are needed. The mats tuck under the center console trim, fit flush against the sidewalls and even in the backseat, the top of the mats tuck underneath the rear seat.
Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting

·
Registered
207 Posts
Agreed I just used the clips just because. I might take them out now that you mention it. Perhaps they will be more useful in winter. Interestingly enough, Tuxmat is a company that's based 15 minutes from my house :) I hadn't heard of them until the pandemic started

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
1 - 20 of 20 Posts