11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
There was a member on here without the USB and he said it worked fine.
Thanks! These are on my consideration list now. I wasn't aware of this brand. I am not a fan of weathertech so I have been trying to decide on an alternative. I like the Manicci to give a little pop of color but I am not sure how those would hold up. I also thought about a similar look but in one of the ebay/amazon that look like the manicci but are cheaper in price and probably quality.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Sport Ralleye Red
51 Posts
Thanks! These are on my consideration list now. I wasn't aware of this brand. I am not a fan of weathertech so I have been trying to decide on an alternative. I like the Manicci to give a little pop of color but I am not sure how those would hold up. I also thought about a similar look but in one of the ebay/amazon that look like the manicci but are cheaper in price and probably quality.
Yeah, I’m a fan of the Tuxmats. I just got the email from them saying they are now in stock too. I ended up receiving a set of the civic ones from the dealer for a mistake they did. They are actually decent and go up along the sides similar to these so I plan to keep using them until they get too bad. Then I’ll end up getting a set of these.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah, I’m a fan of the Tuxmats. I just got the email from them saying they are now in stock too. I ended up receiving a set of the civic ones from the dealer for a mistake they did. They are actually decent and go up along the sides similar to these so I plan to keep using them until they get too bad. Then I’ll end up getting a set of these.
I haven’t heard of Tuxmat until now. I also have the dealer version. Definitely something I’ll have to consider down the road as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I haven’t heard of Tuxmat until now. I also have the dealer version. Definitely something I’ll have to consider down the road as well.
I have the Tuxmats on my st hatch and they are amazing. Only issue is when u want to remove them when cleaning. They are a bit hard to get out especially if you use the clips

·
Registered
53 Posts
Any chance this brand will sell just the driver mats? I got the Honda weather mats from the dealer and I just dislike the smoothness on the drivers one. But I don’t want it buy whole new set, or even just a set of front mats.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just got mine and i'm really happy with them. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the weathertech one driver and passengers mats i've been using since the past few months.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring, Boost Blue
128 Posts
These are really nice! I don't have rear USB so that makes them not applicable for me :(
They do have non-USB now for hatch and sedan.

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring, Boost Blue
128 Posts
I want to order my set but I don’t know if my Si is coming with the rear USB charge port 🤦🏻‍♂️
I had the Si which I ended up trading in this February for a hatchback. The Si does not have USB in the back. The curvature of the center console is different so they both fit but there is a gap if you have a non-USB so you need the non-USB rear mat so that it stubs up against the center console in back. Pix is the hatchback rear.
Vehicle Grey Car seat cover Automotive design Vehicle door

Reactions: tmc22Si

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had the Si which I ended up trading in this February for a hatchback. The Si does not have USB in the back. The curvature of the center console is different so they both fit but there is a gap if you have a non-USB so you need the non-USB rear mat so that it stubs up against the center console in back. Pix is the hatchback rear.
View attachment 9410
Hey, yeah I contacted the dealership and they told me the same thing, I called TuxMats and they are out of stock, they only have the trunk, so I purchased it, now I have to wait for the interior ones to become available again. Thanks for the info 👍🏼👍🏼

1 - 14 of 14 Posts