11th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
That Yaris is going to become a modern classic! Drives me nuts that they won't sell it in the US.

·
Registered
25 Posts
We're getting the GR Corolla next year. Should be equally impressive.
The GR Corolla will be impressive but I doubt it will be as dedicated as the GR Yaris, being that the Yaris is assembled in its own factory with a carbon roof and dedicated body work. GR Corolla will also be significantly heavier.

I'm still excited for the GR Corolla though because I hope it motivates Honda to make the 11th gen SI the best it can be

·
Registered
406 Posts
The GR Corolla will be impressive but I doubt it will be as dedicated as the GR Yaris, being that the Yaris is assembled in its own factory with a carbon roof and dedicated body work. GR Corolla will also be significantly heavier.

I'm still excited for the GR Corolla though because I hope it motivates Honda to make the 11th gen SI the best it can be
It should be an interesting competitor for the Civic Si.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

That's the sad reality.
I have a feeling the GR Corolla will be more comparable to a Civic Si. But even that would be good enough for me. Its going to be tough for Toyota to do anything more.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Another drag race with the Type R and GR Yaris. They did it 3 times and the Yaris won each time.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Toyota produced this GR Yaris ad for the land of Oz... it was pulled for 'unsafe driving'

1 - 9 of 9 Posts