11th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting review of new Corolla Apex Edition that's supposed to be the sportiest model. Seems like Toyota didn't really think this through.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I worked like crazy to get my local dealership on a list to get one of the manual transmission versions of this. Had to call them before it arrived after reading the reviews of its horrible ride. Now hoping the Civic manual doesn't disappoint.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I worked like crazy to get my local dealership on a list to get one of the manual transmission versions of this. Had to call them before it arrived after reading the reviews of its horrible ride. Now hoping the Civic manual doesn't disappoint.
Were you able to test drive one by any chance? I've seen/heard the same thing but I always wondered if it was exaggerated at all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Were you able to test drive one by any chance? I've seen/heard the same thing but I always wondered if it was exaggerated at all.
After bailing on my commitment to buy, I felt it would be bad form to test drive (especially during pandemic). I did get a comment from someone who did drive one that it was "bumpy as hell."

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After bailing on my commitment to buy, I felt it would be bad form to test drive (especially during pandemic). I did get a comment from someone who did drive one that it was "bumpy as hell."
Yeah I guess it would've been a bit awkward, that's fair. Since you're looking for a manual transmission are you going for a hatch, Si, or Type R?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah I guess it would've been a bit awkward, that's fair. Since you're looking for a manual transmission are you going for a hatch, Si, or Type R?
My preference is a sedan and I'm not racing, so the Si is my choice. I like three pedals, leather seats and reasonable suspension (currently drive a 2014 Mazda3 sedan).

·
Registered
10 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts