11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Bought a civic touring over Labor Day weekend and was interested in getting the HPD package installed. When I asked they told me they weren’t sure of a cost and that parts would call me today. Never received a call and when I called the person who answered the phone didn’t seem to know what I was talking about.
Has anyone had any success getting the HPD package installed after the sale and have any idea of cost?
Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
On the Canadian Honda site, the HPD kit costs about $1500 CAD, but they’d also charge you for install, and I’ve seen people on this forum say they were quoted around 1200 for the install. I personally have no experience with it though, aside from the pricing on Honda’s website.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all!

Bought a civic touring over Labor Day weekend and was interested in getting the HPD package installed. When I asked they told me they weren’t sure of a cost and that parts would call me today. Never received a call and when I called the person who answered the phone didn’t seem to know what I was talking about.
Has anyone had any success getting the HPD package installed after the sale and have any idea of cost?
Thanks!
I added some of the HPD accessories. I called the parts dept to order the parts, they gave me a quote for the parts and gave me the total with installation at the dealer. I got the two side/bottom spoilers, the rear spoiler and slash guards. Total for everything was $1,132.95. I’m paying for it in payments, 4 months/no interest. Also, a month after I bought the car I received an email from the dealer that gave me 15% off on parts and accessories if I spent more than $100. Lastly, I got another discount by simply asking the employee if there were any other discounts they could add and he took off an additional $100. Cus I was getting quoted for more than what I paid.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hi all!

Thanks!
Congratulations @Nursemurse and welcome to the forum! Might be worth asking another dealer to see if they're more on the ball than the one you bought your car from.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts