·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Civic Touring
34 Posts
Fits great 👍
Any advice on installing? I usually do really good with phone screen protectors but this was tough. I bought the same one, tried installing, but it was so slightly on an angle that it wouldn’t set right in the top corner, and a piece of fuzz got under it last second and made another bubble.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,
How is the tempered glass screen protector attached to the surface of the touchscreen?
Also, does anyone know if the tempered glass Touchscreen screen protectors are removable?
For instance, if one is installed, could it be removed years later?
If so, is there likely to be damage to the factory touchscreen surface from removing the protector?

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's the same as a glass screen protector for a phone and where it's attached with a mild adhesive that you are able to remove without a mess left behind. Now with that said I have no idea what the summer heat will do to it, could melt it on the screen. Its like night and day with the tempered glass on (which I'm surprised that it didn't come with nice glass from factory) on how smooth it is with the protector on.

After looking at it today, I do see a few small bubbles on the bottom corner near the dial which I hope will go away eventually. May need to find one of those old squeegees that I used on a cell phone way back to put on screen protectors to smooth it out.

·
Registered
Honda Civic 2022 touring
8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Has anyone been able to locate any retailers selling screen protectors for the touchscreen display? I still have the original film on there from the factory and Id like to have some protection to put on it to save from unsightly scratches. I have the touring trim so it would need to be for the larger display. Thanks in advance for the help!
I ordered and got two (1 spare) from "Thenice" on Amazon for 11th Gen Civic Center Console Media Touch Screen Protector Car Navigation 9 inch HD Transparent 9H Tooughened Glass Film for Honda Civic Price $17.99. Works great with no problems. I had concerns about the glass being able read finger movement trough glass but no problems there. The 9" size only fits the Sport Touring trim. That was November 2021 and since then you may now find more offers and cheaper prices.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport
3 Posts
Find an Xpel dealer near you, they have excellent product and pre cut to fit every screen
Moonlinks Civic Screen Protector, Anti Glare Scratch Tempered Glass, 9H hardness Anti Glare Scratch Tempered Glass Navigation Civic Screen Protector Compatible with Honda Civic LX Sport EX 2022 (7-Inch with 2 Button Version) https://a.co/d/dy5mlPc

I ordered this, it’s due to come in today so am can update after :)

41 - 51 of 51 Posts