11th Gen Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well mine is the same. For a right hand drive car. Sending it back and getting a refund
Well that sucks. I just ordered the same one. Hopefully I can cancel the order.

I did find a couple more on Amazon.

Not sure if they’re all manufactured by the same company and just sold under different names though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well that sucks. I just ordered the same one. Hopefully I can cancel the order.

I did find a couple more on Amazon.

Not sure if they’re all manufactured by the same company and just sold under different names though.

i ordered this one, will let you guys know if it fits when it comes in

·
Super Moderator
180 Posts

Thanks

I sent a message to the seller and they said as long as I have a left hand drive vehicle this will work.

·
Registered
29 Posts

Any updates on your screen protector? If it came in, how is it?

I want to get one for my 7" screen and take off the factory protective film.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Any updates on whether your screen protector? If it came in, how is it?

I want to get one for my 7" screen and take off the factory protective film.
still waiting for mine to come in, still have the factory film on haha!

·
Registered
23 Posts
if any of you received a RHD version and not yet used it/peeled off the plastic and have yet to return it, i would gladly buy it off from you if you are willing to help ship to southeast asia. i'm looking for a 9" one. thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone been able to locate any retailers selling screen protectors for the touchscreen display? I still have the original film on there from the factory and Id like to have some protection to put on it to save from unsightly scratches. I have the touring trim so it would need to be for the larger display. Thanks in advance for the help!
I have order this one,2022 civic screen protector 7 inchit said it is tempered glass ,other cheaper but plastic.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey @cooper.yuan and @Tony Hsienloong. Great to see we have members here from Singapore.
Have you guys spotted any new Civics yet?
@hondapwr
I just collected mine last Wednesday :)
have not spotted any other on the road so far... general sentiment over here is that its an ugly, underpowered & overpriced car, so I doubt I'll be seeing any fellow 11 gens on the road soon.
Anyway, managed to order a few pieces of a RHD version of the screen protector from China and cant wait to receive them

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone been able to locate any retailers selling screen protectors for the touchscreen display? I still have the original film on there from the factory and Id like to have some protection to put on it to save from unsightly scratches. I have the touring trim so it would need to be for the larger display. Thanks in advance for the help!
If you have a local XPEL installer in your area, itd be worth to give them a visit for install a precut one for you, fair price would be anywhere from $20-$30. Im an installer in Florida and put one on mine the first day i got it, fit perfect

21 - 40 of 41 Posts