11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been able to locate any retailers selling screen protectors for the touchscreen display? I still have the original film on there from the factory and Id like to have some protection to put on it to save from unsightly scratches. I have the touring trim so it would need to be for the larger display. Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Never heard of this before, but it's a great idea. My wife's Pilot has a big scratch right across the screen.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i have just left the factory one on the display for now. i will also like to get one hopefully something comes out for this

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
11 Posts
Has anyone been able to locate any retailers selling screen protectors for the touchscreen display? I still have the original film on there from the factory and Id like to have some protection to put on it to save from unsightly scratches. I have the touring trim so it would need to be for the larger display. Thanks in advance for the help!x
Has anyone been able to locate any retailers selling screen protectors for the touchscreen display? I still have the original film on there from the factory and Id like to have some protection to put on it to save from unsightly scratches. I have the touring trim so it would need to be for the larger display. Thanks in advance for the help!
Find an Xpel dealer near you, they have excellent product and pre cut to fit every screen

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport HPD
72 Posts
I ordered some from Ebay. I have yet to see them but it says they were delivered yesterday. I checked the mail myself lol. I will update with info if they are worthy.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport HPD
72 Posts
They fit great glad I had left on the factory skin. It made it easy and no cleanup involved before install. It seems to have less glare now as well.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They fit great glad I had left on the factory skin. It made it easy and no cleanup involved before install. It seems to have less glare now as well.

Looks like this one wont fit the touring model :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
LFOTPP Glass Screen Protector for 2022 H*onda Civic 9 Inch Tempered Glass Navigation 9H Hardness Car Infotainment Stereo Display Center Touchscreen Protective Film Amazon.com: LFOTPP Glass Screen Protector for 2022 H*onda Civic 9 Inch Tempered Glass Navigation 9H Hardness Car Infotainment Stereo Display Center Touchscreen Protective Film

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
LFOTPP Glass Screen Protector for 2022 H*onda Civic 9 Inch Tempered Glass Navigation 9H Hardness Car Infotainment Stereo Display Center Touchscreen Protective Film Amazon.com: LFOTPP Glass Screen Protector for 2022 H*onda Civic 9 Inch Tempered Glass Navigation 9H Hardness Car Infotainment Stereo Display Center Touchscreen Protective Film
Welcome to the forum @Vidaljr

Did you order that screen protector for your new Civic?
Add your vehicle to The 2022+ 11th Gen Civic Owners Registry.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 41 Posts