11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tinted in 2022 Civic. Who tinted his 2022 civic? What polarized did they use? I want to polarize my civic 2022 with Nano Ceramic which brand do you recommend and why.
Llumar
Motoshield
Raynofilm
3m

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tinted in 2022 Civic. Who tinted his 2022 civic? What polarized did they use? I want to polarize my civic 2022 with Nano Ceramic which brand do you recommend and why.
Llumar
Motoshield
Raynofilm
3m
I had Raynofilm S7 Ceramic installed. 5% all around excluding windshield. Admittedly its too dark at night, and ill likely change the fronts to 15%, but it looks great and really cuts down on heat.

92AE2040-3090-4A39-94C8-210911E9B3D1.jpeg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Llumar
Motoshield
Raynofilm
3m
3M all around. Limo ceramic back. I think it’s like 15% crystalline front two windows & a light shade of crystalline on windshield, don’t know percent.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3M all around. Limo ceramic back. I think it’s like 15% crystalline front two windows & a light shade of crystalline on windshield, don’t know percent.
live in Los Angeles. the nano ceramics give me this price. Rayno 530. Motoshield 575. Llumar 600dls. tinted all car

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had Raynofilm S7 Ceramic installed. 5% all around excluding windshield. Admittedly its too dark at night, and ill likely change the fronts to 15%, but it looks great and really cuts down on heat.

View attachment 2540
live in Los Angeles. the nano ceramics give me this price. Rayno 530. Motoshield 575. Llumar 600dls. tinted all car

·
Registered
20 Posts
got 20% on all 4 side windows and the back windshield for $135 for carbon tint. didn't want to do the front windshield. but I will say it does help cut down on heat a lot

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm not allowed by law to put tint in front passenger or driver windows, rear and back are allowed so I'm going to go 15-20%, and hopefully, that will help
I have gone with 60% upfront before but i have also had to rip tint off my windows or get a fine so I think ill stick to the back windows only this time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts