11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
‘22 Hatchback Touring 1.5L CVT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the hardest time finding photos of my car online with various shades of tint, so I figured I'd help out by posting pics of mine. It's pretty difficult to capture the true opacity of tint in photos, but it's your typical 30% tint... light enough to be able to tell someone's in the car, but not necessarily light enough for you to tell who is in the car. My interior is black, so the tint ends up looking a bit darker than it really is in many lighting situations. For me, it's absolutely perfect. I can still see out at night, and the cabin stays cool during the hot Texas day.

Llumar FormulaOne Pinnacle Ceramic Tint 30% all around
$499 installed (Shout-out to Sunbusters in Austin, TX)

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Car

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks great! For those getting 35% please post up photos after the install. I'm debating 35% on the rear and stock on the front 2 windows to stay legal in CA. I'm not sure if that will look lame or not.

·
Registered
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport MT
84 Posts
Yesterday I saw a news article that here in New Hampshire* they raised the transparency to 70%! So you might want to check what your latest tint laws are.
*(and this is the Live Free Or Die state, with super lax restrictions on a lot of other things!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got my tints done today, as I mentioned above, 35%.

I don’t go any darker because I’m trying to avoid tickets lol but the tints def add a nice touch! Super happy with the results!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Window Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts