11th Gen Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
My first build date was the first week of June. i was called by dealer a moth later and was told the new build date would be 6/21/22. That was this week and I have not been notified with a VIN# Yet.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Touring
3 Posts
May 1st we put a deposit on a Morning Mist Touring Sedan that was already preordered by the dealership. Just received notice that it'll be delivered July 16-20. Just under 3 months isn't too bad, considering we just waited almost 7 months for our Toyota 4Runner.

Still have never seen a morning Mist in person, hope we like it!

·
Registered
72 Posts
May 1st we put a deposit on a Morning Mist Touring Sedan that was already preordered by the dealership. Just received notice that it'll be delivered July 16-20. Just under 3 months isn't too bad, considering we just waited almost 7 months for our Toyota 4Runner.

Still have never seen a morning Mist in person, hope we like it!
I have a Morning Mist touring sedan. I wanted something a little different from the usual white/black/silver you see on the roads now, and this was definitely the way to go. For the first couple weeks after taking delivery, I wasn't sure about the colour and thought I had made a bad decision, but I absolutely love it now and wouldn't have chosen any other colour. The colour always looks different based on the lighting conditions - but oh my when it's clear and sunny outside the car is a definite stunner. I think you're gonna love it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered a sport hatch in manual on February 11th. I had to give up the option for color to order a manual. They basically told me a sport manual would be impossible to find unless a went to the factory and built it myself 😝. I was gone on deployment for 2 months and I picked the car up on April 6th. Ended up with White, couldn’t be happier.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Cloud

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I just got a Vin# a week after the build date, right on schedule. My total wait since order in between 3-4 months. I had plenty of opportunities to have settled on lower trims or colors….but when you are specific and stick to what you want, then you have to simply wait for it to be built! I look forward to taking delivery on my touring lunar silver sedan soon.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I just got a Vin# a week after the build date, right on schedule. My total wait since order in between 3-4 months. I had plenty of opportunities to have settled on lower trims or colors….but when you are specific and stick to what you want, then you have to simply wait for it to be built! I look forward to taking delivery on my touring lunar silver sedan soon.
Nice! I just got my silver EX last week. about a 4 month wait from order to delivery as well. what trim did you get?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got an EX in Crystal Black Pearl. I put the deposit down on April 5th and it arrived at the dealership June 11th.

I sacrificed the color I really wanted (Meteorite Grey Metallic) and still had to wait a little over 2 months. I guess it’s just the world we currently live in now.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I got an EX in Crystal Black Pearl. I put the deposit down on April 5th and it arrived at the dealership June 11th.

I sacrificed the color I really wanted (Meteorite Grey Metallic) and still had to wait a little over 2 months. I guess it’s just the world we currently live in now.
The longest wait times come from not budging on color, make, and model. I ordered March 15. Was given build date of June 6. Then I was notified a few weeks later build date was pushed back to June 21. Then dealer offered me the same trim someone backed out of in a different color morning mist. Close but no cigar, I passed. Dealer notified me with a Vin# June 27. So all said in done if I add 2-3 weeks delivery, I will have waited a good 4 months for exactly what I want.

·
Registered
509 Posts
The longest wait times come from not budging on color, make, and model. I ordered March 15. Was given build date of June 6. Then I was notified a few weeks later build date was pushed back to June 21. Then dealer offered me the same trim someone backed out of in a different color morning mist. Close but no cigar, I passed. Dealer notified me with a Vin# June 27. So all said in done if I add 2-3 weeks delivery, I will have waited a good 4 months for exactly what I want.
That was exactly my wait from order to delivery of a specific trim and color.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was able to secure one with round rock, last Saturday. Don’t have a build date yet all I know is a 22 si sgp. They told me they believe it will be here around September, but will contact me once they get exact info.
How’s it looking on you getting you Si? Any update on the build/delivery date? I placed a deposit on one my dealership was allocated. Last week.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Touring
3 Posts
I have a Morning Mist touring sedan. I wanted something a little different from the usual white/black/silver you see on the roads now, and this was definitely the way to go. For the first couple weeks after taking delivery, I wasn't sure about the colour and thought I had made a bad decision, but I absolutely love it now and wouldn't have chosen any other colour. The colour always looks different based on the lighting conditions - but oh my when it's clear and sunny outside the car is a definite stunner. I think you're gonna love it.
Our Civic came in early!!! 2.5 month wait seems like a win these days.
Picked it up the other day, and I'm really digging the Morning Mist color. What a difference depending on the weather.
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Cloud Sky

·
Registered
‘22 Civic Sport Hatchback in Boost Blue Pearl
17 Posts
I ordered my Boost Blue Sport hatchback on May 2nd and it got delivered to my dealership on June 2nd. Pretty short wait compared to others.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Our Civic came in early!!! 2.5 month wait seems like a win these days.
Picked it up the other day, and I'm really digging the Morning Mist color. What a difference depending on the weather.
View attachment 9969
Looking fresh! I was on the Honda Canada website the other day and if you look at the colours for the 2023, it looks like they will no longer offer the Morning Mist. Kinda feels like we have a "limited edition" version now haha

·
Registered
17 Posts
How’s it looking on you getting you Si? Any update on the build/delivery date? I placed a deposit on one my dealership was allocated. Last week.
I have no built date but my salesperson told me it went into production last week and they estimate it will arrive end of august early September. How’s your looking? If it’s a 2022 it’s probably august September allocation anything after will be 2023

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have no built date but my salesperson told me it went into production last week and they estimate it will arrive end of august early September. How’s your looking? If it’s a 2022 it’s probably august September allocation anything after will be 2023
I would ask them for the build date because if it’s been put into production, they should have a build date. I put deposits down on 2 Si’s. Both at different dealerships. Oddly enough both gave me a build date of 8/28-9/1. I think both were allocations. I know 1 was for sure. But very curious to see which dealership will get the car first. One red and one sonic gray. Hoping for the red one over the gray one. But will happily take either.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Honda informs the dealer of the build week not an exact build day. If they told you it was being built the previous week it is done and has a VIN number now. Your dealer should get a report on Monday from Honda with the status of their orders. The dealer should be able to give you the VIN next week. My delivery was about three weeks after the build week. You should be good to go.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts