11th Gen Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Round Rock Honda is in the Austin area, not Dallas... I contacted them before, but ended up getting my vehicle from Honda Leander, 10 miles away from them, both under Penske group. Good luck on searching for a Si!
Ohh my mistake I also contracted freeman which is Dallas and I got them mixed up, that’s grate I had called Leander but they didn’t have anything coming for an si. That’s awesome I’m glad you got one and thank you hopefully I can get one secured soon at least I don’t mind waiting to get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Ohh my mistake I also contracted freeman which is Dallas and I got them mixed up, that’s grate I had called Leander but they didn’t have anything coming for an si. That’s awesome I’m glad you got one and thank you hopefully I can get one secured soon at least I don’t mind waiting to get it.
My salesperson said that every Civic allocated to them was reserved. Really tough market right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
My salesperson said that every Civic allocated to them was reserved. Really tough market right now.
Yeah it’s insane, anything that is on a lot or not claimed is because the price is insane. Anyone who says they have them already pre sold them. The only way to get one is to call before they get them allocated so you get first dibs. Which is what I’m having to do. I originally wanted a 10th gen but the used market is so bonkers it made more sense for me to get a new car and not stress about used problems. But now the issue is finding one lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Yeah it’s insane, anything that is on a lot or not claimed is because the price is insane. Anyone who says they have them already pre sold them. The only way to get one is to call before they get them allocated so you get first dibs. Which is what I’m having to do. I originally wanted a 10th gen but the used market is so bonkers it made more sense for me to get a new car and not stress about used problems. But now the issue is finding one lol.
I am considering these markups as the money paid for waiting less. I am lucky to both paid less and waited less.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
I ordered my EXL Hatchback in Lunar Silver in December 12th with an original target build date of January 15th…. It got posed back several times and finally went into production in May and is scheduled to arrive at the dealership on Friday. So it will have been a total wait time of 6 months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
I just drove up and they happened to have what I wanted. Honestly, you’re waiting all that time for a stereo with shitty software that just going to piss you off anyways.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Taking a consensus here. From the day you ordered, how long did it take to be sitting in your 2022 Civic? Please specify trim and color. I am on month 2 and half and if dealer’s estimate is accurate, I have about a month to go. For a total of 3 and a half months wait. I have a theory since 70 percent produced are LX and Sport trims, the other 30 percent like Touring and SI are longer wait times due to less production. Not sure about the hatch since it is being built at a seperate plant. Might be a bit easier to get a hold of. Anyway, I had to be particular about trim and color, so Im forced into line. Share you stories please.
I ordered and deposited my civic sedan ex in morning mist metallic and 2 1/2 months later the dealer called and said my car has arrived. The color was wrong , however I kept the wrong color (meatorite grey metallic) because I did not want to wait. Turns out I really like the grey blue color.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Taking a consensus here. From the day you ordered, how long did it take to be sitting in your 2022 Civic? Please specify trim and color. I am on month 2 and half and if dealer’s estimate is accurate, I have about a month to go. For a total of 3 and a half months wait. I have a theory since 70 percent produced are LX and Sport trims, the other 30 percent like Touring and SI are longer wait times due to less production. Not sure about the hatch since it is being built at a seperate plant. Might be a bit easier to get a hold of. Anyway, I had to be particular about trim and color, so Im forced into line. Share you stories please.
Hey there! There has been a google sheet going around to gather data on 2022 civic ordering. This could help you out and I encourage you and others to add to it as well to gather the most information!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Taking a consensus here. From the day you ordered, how long did it take to be sitting in your 2022 Civic? Please specify trim and color. I am on month 2 and half and if dealer’s estimate is accurate, I have about a month to go. For a total of 3 and a half months wait. I have a theory since 70 percent produced are LX and Sport trims, the other 30 percent like Touring and SI are longer wait times due to less production. Not sure about the hatch since it is being built at a seperate plant. Might be a bit easier to get a hold of. Anyway, I had to be particular about trim and color, so Im forced into line. Share you stories please.
2weeks Honda Civic touring morning mist
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Taking a consensus here. From the day you ordered, how long did it take to be sitting in your 2022 Civic? Please specify trim and color. I am on month 2 and half and if dealer’s estimate is accurate, I have about a month to go. For a total of 3 and a half months wait. I have a theory since 70 percent produced are LX and Sport trims, the other 30 percent like Touring and SI are longer wait times due to less production. Not sure about the hatch since it is being built at a seperate plant. Might be a bit easier to get a hold of. Anyway, I had to be particular about trim and color, so Im forced into line. Share you stories please.
I'm in Cali and I.was blessed that there was one Touring available in Lodi,CA. Called them up, we had a bit of snag on financing coz I knew the dealership want more money from me. I was worried that someone might take it away from me. So upset on my way back home, I called my credit union and approved me right away on the spot. Called the dealership within minutes and told them to hold the car from me coz I got funding. Came back the following day and got my Meteorite Gray 2022 Honda Civic Touring! And sure nuff, my salesman had an inquiry that day. With God's goodness, they didn't give it away but hold it for me. Car is amazing. Hope you get yours soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Taking a consensus here. From the day you ordered, how long did it take to be sitting in your 2022 Civic? Please specify trim and color. I am on month 2 and half and if dealer’s estimate is accurate, I have about a month to go. For a total of 3 and a half months wait. I have a theory since 70 percent produced are LX and Sport trims, the other 30 percent like Touring and SI are longer wait times due to less production. Not sure about the hatch since it is being built at a seperate plant. Might be a bit easier to get a hold of. Anyway, I had to be particular about trim and color, so Im forced into line. Share you stories please.
I ordered an ex sedan in the Morning mist April 15. Dealer in north Jersey. Msrp They gave me production date of June 6. They are holding to that date so far. The vehicle was ordered by them some time ago, and delivery date pushed out several times, they believe this date will hold.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
I went into my local dealer and asked if had any sports, they said no but had two that were already built and about to be shipped. I chose Aegean blue sport over the gunmetal (forget the official name). So from day I went in, until delivery was two weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
509 Posts
I ordered an ex sedan in the Morning mist April 15. Dealer in north Jersey. Msrp They gave me production date of June 6. They are holding to that date so far. The vehicle was ordered by them some time ago, and delivery date pushed out several times, they believe this date will hold.
hopefully it will. Mine is being built in the same timeframe and it is an EX as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Visited 3-5 and our Sport HB was already on order with a build date of 3-23. That got pushed to 4-9 and finally built 5-12. Awaiting delivery. Hoping to see it soon.
Was told Friday up to another month. This dealer is selling them before they arrive (like mine). Only 6 anything new Honda in stock and 30 "in transit".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
So..... They sold yours out from under you?
No. It's still on the way. The dealer is a close friend of my brother's. Many dealers are having a real hard time getting and keeping anything in stock. Maybe due to the allocations. I converse with my guy regularly and Honda changes the build and ship dates constantly.
 
21 - 40 of 60 Posts
Top