11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

A very reliable source just informed me that the first shipment of 600 cars will be at the port in October. That means since there are over 1200 Honda Dealerships in the Country, not everyone is going to get one. Also does not know what color yet will be allocated to them! Keeping my fingers crossed for a Sonic Grey that has my name on it 馃槈
And just also found out that my 22 SI is bringing about between $33 and $35 K at auction specifically at Mannheim and a few others. Anybody want it before I send it to auction?
hope this is of some help for the people in the same boat.
best

Registered
A very reliable source just informed me that the first shipment of 600 cars will be at the port in October. That means since there are over 1200 Honda Dealerships in the Country, not everyone is going to get one. Also does not know what color yet will be allocated to them! Keeping my fingers crossed for a Sonic Grey that has my name on it 馃槈
And just also found out that my new SI is bringing about between $33 and $35 K at auction specifically at Mannheim and a few others.
best
Sounds about right MMR is still pretty high on the SI vs many other cars.

Registered
And just also found out that my 22 SI is bringing about between $33 and $35 K at auction specifically at Mannheim and a few others. Anybody want it before I send it to auction?
best
October can't come soon enough haha. Thanks a lot for sharing this @captainscott60! I'm not surprised that there won't be enough Type Rs for each dealer. Did you source mention anything else about the cars that are coming to the port?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
October can't come soon enough haha. Thanks a lot for sharing this @captainscott60! I'm not surprised that there won't be enough Type Rs for each dealer. Did you source mention anything else about the cars that are coming to the port?
Sorry, No. did not want to ask the Boss to many questions! Think he鈥檚 getting annoyed with me anyway? LMAO
Best

Registered
I spoke to one of the sales manager at a Honda super center near me recently (I have a deposit down with them) and he mentioned that they're slated to only get 2 type r's initially so I'm hoping the ones they get are low numbered ones 馃檹 lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I spoke to one of the sales manager at a Honda super center near me recently (I have a deposit down with them) and he mentioned that they're slated to only get 2 type r's initially so I'm hoping the ones they get are low numbered ones 馃檹 lol
Are you going to take any color that comes in ? If mine comes in as Black ? I am going to take a pass and wait until they get the color I ordered. He would guarantee me a car, but not the color. Waiting on pins and needles!
Good Luck

Registered
Are you going to take any color that comes in ? If mine comes in as Black ? I am going to take a pass and wait until they get the color I ordered. He would guarantee me a car, but not the color. Waiting on pins and needles!
Good Luck
I'm open to color, but I have a strong bias towards champ white or boost blue. My last color would be black cause I currently have a black civic and it's impossible to keep clean lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts