11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport 2.0L
19 Posts
Now we're talking. These look more appropriate for the trunk than the HPD deck lid spoiler IMO.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport 2.0L
19 Posts
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Light
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Blue

Installed last Friday, only using the 3M tape for now in case I grow tired of it. So far though, I doubt that will happen. Blends right in with the black window accents and rims.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback ST
239 Posts
I wouldn't mind something subtle like that for my hatchback version. I'm not sold on the HPD wing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Those lips are cool. Almost like small gurney flaps which are popular. Had one on my FG coupe from passwordJDM. The 3M tape holds really really well if you get the good stuff. I always replace what the item comes with with my own 3M to be sure lol. I’d definitely buy that one in the last pic 👍🏻

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just got my spoiler delivered today!..just need the weather to let up so I can put on. @ hags22..how much space from the lip of the trunk did u leave to put on the spoiler?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Will these fit on the touring model? It has a slightly different trunk?
Welcome to the forum. I'm wondering about that too.
Starting to think it can work on all models since it's positioned more on the flat part of the trunk rather than where it starts to curve down. HPD spoilers seem to mount on the curve and that area could be part of the key difference with fitment (not 100% sure)

Sport
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle Vehicle

Touring
Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback FL2
3 Posts
I got the hatchback with the hpd package, was super disappointed when they told me the rear underspoiler and side skirts didn't come for the hatch just the sedan, I wonder if they would still fit anyway? Deff want a different rear diffuser.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts