11th Gen Civic Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
You don’t know what your talking about. MSRP is a starting point. You add on accessories + tax and that’s the out the door price. I paid near MSRP. Most people don’t consider add ons or tax in their simple calculations and land up surprised.

You’re in fn Canada where pricing, demand and tax is different. Dont act like you got some deal and I got hosed. You dont know WTF you’re taking about.

Oh in this case I got a shit ton of accessories and $500ish over MSRP. I also called 30 dealers in 10 states befor traveling 1,700 miles to drive it home. Type R is next and Ill be good for the next 15 years. Bubye!
If there was one scam more obvious than Nigerian prince wanting to send you 100M, it would be dealership add-ons and you fell for it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
If there was one scam more obvious than Nigerian prince wanting to send you 100M, it would be dealership add-ons and you fell for it.
Another thing too whats funny is allegedly he went to AZ to pickup the car right? He also got raped in doc fees. AZ can basically charge you what they want so I'm guessing he paid $500 just for doc fees. Thank god at least this stupid state its illegal to charge more than $86-87 something like that. They also charge for a PDI in Arizona , they don't do that here either. But it's ok it's ok HE got a GOOD deal💀🤣

·
Registered
86 Posts
Its almost right on MSRP if you take the time to do the math…yes USD.
To be fair, this thread started out with "Sport Hatchback" and then the price arguing started. I think they were actually talking "Sport Touring Hatchback" which can get you close to 34K, not the "Sport Hatchback". Please stick to Honda Model Terminology to avoid thread arguments.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I paid MSRP plus tax,tag, and title. If you have the time to wait, find a dealership that won't force add on costs. I'm sure if you let us know what state you are in, someone can suggest dealerships to call.
I'm in Nebraska metro so dealerships in Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island. Would also consider going to Iowa, South Dakota, Kansas, and Kansas City, Missouri.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in Nebraska metro so dealerships in Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island. Would also consider going to Iowa, South Dakota, Kansas, and Kansas City, Missouri.
I paid MSRP plus tax,tag, and title. If you have the time to wait, find a dealership that won't force add on costs. I'm sure if you let us know what state you are in, someone can suggest dealerships to call.
I’m in Charlotte, NC. Willing to travel at least 2 (if not more) states away for MSRP on a Meteorite Gray Metallic Civic Sport Touring Hatchback. Many Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’m in Charlotte, NC. Willing to travel at least 2 (if not more) states away for MSRP on a Meteorite Gray Metallic Civic Sport Touring Hatchback. Many Thanks!
I put money down on a platinum white pearl sport manual hatchback with Dick Brooks Honda in Greer South Carolina. They sell at MSRP. I’m in Virginia Beach and all the dealers around here are adding $4000 adjusted market value and I sure as $#!+ ain’t paying that.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Michigan - Honda of Grand Blanc sells at MSRP. Probably too far for you, but they have a great team of sales people up here and they have an online store.

I got the MGM hatch sport touring. You will not be let down by this color. It isn't common and the civic hatchback is stunning in this color! It changes with the sky like the pearlescent colors and I get compliments everywhere I go!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Michigan - Honda of Grand Blanc sells at MSRP. Probably too far for you, but they have a great team of sales people up here and they have an online store.

I got the MGM hatch sport touring. You will not be let down by this color. It isn't common and the civic hatchback is stunning in this color! It changes with the sky like the pearlescent colors and I get compliments everywhere I go!
I love that color but you can’t get it in a hatchback with a manual transmission on any trim in this country. I had special ordered a meteorite gray, metallic LX manual hatchback from a dealer in northern Virginia but I doubt that will ever come to fruition as I haven’t heard anything from them since putting my deposit down December 23, 2021. it is a beautiful color and you can get it in a manual hatchback in Canada, but not here in the US, which makes absolutely no sense as the car is built and manufactured here in the US.

so I have ordered a platinum white pearl sport manual hatchback with Dick Brooks Honda instead.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts