11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been wanting to test out the 11th gen civic hatchback to see if I would fit. I’m 6’ 225lbs with 40” inseam fat with broad shoulders. I found I fit in the car with seat all the way back okay other than my right knee hitting the console but when I adjusted it was okay.

I was concerned the 2.0 NA would be too slow but when I pulled onto busy interstate traffic it did fine. I found the car easy to maneuver and fun to drive.
The civic I tested was “used” with 2,228 miles but reeked of cigarette smoke. I wasn’t there to negotiate, just there for a test drive to see if I like the car but the salesman wanted to talk numbers and said it would be $32,000 plus $800 in fees. Now this might be reasonable if you needed a car now but I’m willing to wait for a brand new one for that kind of money.

Next step will be talking to Honda dealers about their 2023 allocations. Have one dealer I’m going to talk to that claims I could factory order a 2023 in October and get it by November, is that legit?

I’m interested in the cvt sport trim 2.0 but wondering how much you can expect to spend to get the sport touring features including more customization with the 1.5t,heated power leather seats,Bose sound system, moonroof, etc. msrp suggests 5,000ish difference but wondering about dealer fees/markups.
How much did you all pay for sport /sport touring hatchbacks? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Regarding the order for november, all I can tell you is that my local dealership said the same. I suppose that gives a sense of some reliability from cross-path sources. Also, I payed 27 total with tax for my sport in febrauary, however i'm selling it back to the dealership for 28 next weekend so take that how you will. Good luck on your journey I hope I maybe helped a bit.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Have been wanting to test out the 11th gen civic hatchback to see if I would fit. I’m 6’ 225lbs with 40” inseam fat with broad shoulders. I found I fit in the car with seat all the way back okay other than my right knee hitting the console but when I adjusted it was okay.

I was concerned the 2.0 NA would be too slow but when I pulled onto busy interstate traffic it did fine. I found the car easy to maneuver and fun to drive.
The civic I tested was “used” with 2,228 miles but reeked of cigarette smoke. I wasn’t there to negotiate, just there for a test drive to see if I like the car but the salesman wanted to talk numbers and said it would be $32,000 plus $800 in fees. Now this might be reasonable if you needed a car now but I’m willing to wait for a brand new one for that kind of money.

Next step will be talking to Honda dealers about their 2023 allocations. Have one dealer I’m going to talk to that claims I could factory order a 2023 in October and get it by November, is that legit?

I’m interested in the cvt sport trim 2.0 but wondering how much you can expect to spend to get the sport touring features including more customization with the 1.5t,heated power leather seats,Bose sound system, moonroof, etc. msrp suggests 5,000ish difference but wondering about dealer fees/markups.
No it's not legit. You can't order anything from Honda they're blowing smoke up your chicken donut

·
Registered
28 Posts

$39k out the door with $3.5k add ons, $750 of prepaid service and like $4k of tax.

·
Registered
27 Posts
$39k out the door with $3.5k add ons, $750 of prepaid service and like $4k of tax.
Jesus what kinda pricing is that? I'm assuming that's USD, I got my sport touring hatch for 42k CAD thats like 32K USD out the door. Paid msrp no add ons. ordered a month ago, its on a truck right now, could be here any day now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Its almost right on MSRP if you take the time to do the math…yes USD.
No sir out the door means out the door you don’t do reverse math on it. It’s the price you walked out with period. I walked out with 32k that includes taxes , fees , everything. They also gave me 2 free oil changes. You walked out with 39k. that’s a 7k difference. Hope you at least got hpd kit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
No sir out the door means out the door you don’t do reverse math on it. It’s the price you walked out with period. I walked out with 32k that includes taxes , fees , everything. They also gave me 2 free oil changes. You walked out with 39k. that’s a 7k difference. Hope you at least got hpd kit.
You don’t know what your talking about. MSRP is a starting point. You add on accessories + tax and that’s the out the door price. I paid near MSRP. Most people don’t consider add ons or tax in their simple calculations and land up surprised.

You’re in fn Canada where pricing, demand and tax is different. Dont act like you got some deal and I got hosed. You dont know WTF you’re taking about.

Oh in this case I got a shit ton of accessories and $500ish over MSRP. I also called 30 dealers in 10 states befor traveling 1,700 miles to drive it home. Type R is next and Ill be good for the next 15 years. Bubye!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah SUUUUUUUPER jealous that I payed less than you did for more.
Propack,GAP,8 year 120k Honda care............for less than 34 HELLA jealous that you paid more.
As long as you admit it. And I totally believe you, but not really, i call BS. Lets say you are not bullshitting. What is your state tax rate and what year did you buy? And you do know propack stands for profit package lol.

Thanks for admitting it though, its the first step to healing from your delusions.

Sport tourings are over $31k msrp….

·
Registered
553 Posts
As long as you admit it. And I totally believe you, but not really, i call BS. Lets say you are not bullshitting. What is your state tax rate and what year did you buy? And you do know propack stands for profit package lol.

Thanks for admitting it though, its the first step to healing from your delusions.

Sport tourings are over $31k msrp….
Let's see I got a better deal than you did and you're upset that I payed less than 35 in the state of California. You're going to try and throw everything you can to "prove" why you got a better deal. But you didn't.
I got a propack,which isn't exactly a profit pack when they didn't exactly profit,door edge guards which I could careless for but whatever,tint ,gap ,and Honda care which for a commuter is far more valuable than anything else they could throw at me.
So yes I did ,zero down,1.99 34 and some change out the door. And just so you can cry yourself to sleep because you got punked live in 4k on a forum
Font Newspaper Publication News Parallel

·
Registered
28 Posts
Let's see I got a better deal than you did and you're upset that I payed less than 35 in the state of California. You're going to try and throw everything you can to "prove" why you got a better deal. But you didn't.
I got a propack,which isn't exactly a profit pack when they didn't exactly profit,door edge guards which I could careless for but whatever,tint ,gap ,and Honda care which for a commuter is far more valuable than anything else they could throw at me.
So yes I did ,zero down,1.99 34 and some change out the door. And just so you can cry yourself to sleep because you got punked live in 4k on a forum View attachment 11311
What are you like four years old? Did you get the sport touring? Lets see the whole slip - and again what year?

Again $500 over msrp when most are going for $5k over is pretty good - just getting one in general is pretty good. Your little slip is a number that says nothing. Nice try little jimmy…

·
Registered
553 Posts
What are you like four years old? Did you get the sport touring? Lets see the whole slip - and again what year?

Again $500 over msrp when most are going for $5k over is pretty good - just getting one in general is pretty good. Your little slip is a number that says nothing. Nice try little jimmy…
Si genius. It's buy docs. Everyone knows what those are. Why would I show you the whole slip? You trying to stalk me? No thanks. The Si is near impossible to get versus the sport touring smart guy. You wanna talk markups? The Si has the highest. Nice try Bud. You got nothing other than you got punked ,you're like a domestic violence victim you're trying to justify that you got raped in price but why it's ok you got raped in price. If you don't know what amount financed means and how that ties into buy docs ,then you are a child. That's the only number anyone should worry about that's what equates to OTD. You're literally acting like the moron on YouTube so proud that he bought his son a 50,000 dollar SI and how "it's a good deal" . You guys related? 🤣💀

·
Registered
28 Posts
Si genius. It's buy docs. Everyone knows what those are. Why would I show you the whole slip? You trying to stalk me? No thanks. The Si is near impossible to get versus the sport touring smart guy. You wanna talk markups? The Si has the highest. Nice try Bud. You got nothing other than you got punked ,you're like a domestic violence victim you're trying to justify that you got raped in price but why it's ok you got raped in price. If you don't know what amount financed means and how that ties into buy docs ,then you are a child. That's the only number anyone should worry about that's what equates to OTD. You're literally acting like the moron on YouTube so proud that he bought his son a 50,000 dollar SI and how "it's a good deal" . You guys related? 🤣💀
Can’t reason with morons i guess…. Have a great weekend!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts