11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting about a month and a half, I finally picked up my 2022 Civic Sport in Sonic Gray Pearl. More than worth the wait. There is an interesting characteristic about it. In my obsession in the weeks leading up to receiving it, I gawked at pictures online and watched many reviews. What I never saw, was a stripe decal running along the side of any of these Civics. It was also never offered as an add-on, but I find it on my Civic and I love it. Anybody know more about this thin stripe decal?

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Must be a dealer add-on. I like it myself. One other member here has a white Civic with a pin stripe and the Honda logo incorporated into it. Looks good IMO.
I'm surprised I don't see more of it and I love the thought of having the Honda logo. Currently, I'm waiting for ceramic coating to be put on it and I've thought about getting black emblems, but I'm not too sure it's worth the time and money for the look. I think I like it just as it is.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Did you read your window sticker or any of your paperwork? Did you ask about it? Probably charged you $500 or something for it? But if you like it, all is well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you read your window sticker or any of your paperwork? Did you ask about it? Probably charged you $500 or something for it? But if you like it, all is well.
Of all the things there are to talk about when purchasing a new car, it certainly wasn't on my mind to ask and I didn't notice the stripe until long after all of that. But, I saw that it actually only cost about $80. They did sneak in the all season floor mats and trunk tray for around $300. Not too sure how much use the trunk tray is, but I could use the floor mats.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It was a dealer add on for my new SI. I think I paid for it but I declined to have it put on. They couldn't show me any pics of it and I had the car shipped to me from several hundred miles. I bought it online.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Sports Touring hatchback 6 speed
7 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Lol yes ricer 101 but it's my first brand new car. Plus gotta be different. This is what dad gets after my boys are taken care of, ballin on a budget
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

1 - 7 of 7 Posts