11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the hunt for an EXL hatchback. I'm in South Florida but I will travel for a deal. Yes, I know all about the market conditions and the chops sales managers are using. I'm willing to pay straight MSRP. No market adjustments, no pro packs. Is there any dealer willing to take my money?

·
Registered
6 Posts
On the hunt for an EXL hatchback. I'm in South Florida but I will travel for a deal. Yes, I know all about the market conditions and the chops sales managers are using. I'm willing to pay straight MSRP. No market adjustments, no pro packs. Is there any dealer willing to take my money?
Be inertesting to see if you can get a dealer to take you up on that. Right now, they know they can play games and get away with it. My wife has an order in for a 2023 EXL Hatchback @MSRP +$899, no way around it too. But...Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Be inertesting to see if you can get a dealer to take you up on that. Right now, they know they can play games and get away with it. My wife has an order in for a 2023 EXL Hatchback @MSRP +$899, no way around it too. But...Good luck!
You know what, that's the cheapest. I've heard You did good. I haven't seen less than 2000, plus dealer add-ons after that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You know what, that's the cheapest. I've heard You did good. I haven't seen less than 2000, plus dealer add-ons after that.
It was still what I felt gouging us none the less. For the classic "paint and interior" protection package they do for 'all' incoming vehicles. As it's a 2023, I have no idea when we'll actually see the car. November??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Right now I'm allocated a 2022 touring at MSRP with a 995 addendum that includes weather mats, mud guards, cargo tray, pinstripe, and lifetime powertrain warranty. This is from a dealer in Central Alabama if you're willing to travel that far.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm still waiting on my 2022 EX-L Hatchback from a dealer 160 miles away from me (RT). It was ordered in June. Supposed to be here in 2-3 weeks but been delayed twice already. I am paying $2k over MSRP plus doc fees/license/CA taxes. Most of the dealers (of any cars) in the area add a minimum of $4-5k. When I asked them why the answers were "because we can". That's why I'll drive the 160 miles to get what I want. Now, I am concerned about delivery again even though they say the rail strike was "tentatively" settled. The good thing is that I do have the VIN. I also didn't really like paying $400 for a white exterior. That used to be the base color. My other caveat was no black interior. Otherwise, I was open to pretty much anything. I think I will be happy if I ever get my car; let's hope so. So, good luck on finding what your want at your price.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Hatchback ST 6MT
506 Posts
I'm sure if you wait till the 2024 model you might be able to score one for MSRP and no add ons 💀🤣
Almost certainly, in 2024 you will be able to buy a 2022 Civic ST for its original MSRP! And drive it immediately!

·
Registered
‘22 Hatchback Touring 1.5L CVT
27 Posts
The first place I went to wanted about $2500 over. The best deal in my city was a Honda dealership owned by Penske… and even they were $1000 over. No way in hell anyone’s getting a car right now for a good deal. It’s a sellers market.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Check out Dick Brooks Honda in Greer, South Carolina

1 - 16 of 16 Posts