11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming from a 2021 sport, I feel this sound system is a step down, seems more muffled than the previous gen. Anyone else feeling this same way with the sport?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Coming from a 2021 sport, I feel this sound system is a step down, seems more muffled than the previous gen. Anyone else feeling this same way with the sport?
I’ve owned several different manufactured vehicles and this is the worst sound system I’ve ever had. Well, maybe not as bad as my first car (1988 Toyota Camry).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unfortunately, I have to agree. The speakers they are using in the non-Touring models are absolute garbage. Maxed out, they sound worse than the stock speakers I had in my old 2007 Accord EX 2-door at half-settings. I replaced my speakers and it is a world better now.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Unfortunately, I have to agree. The speakers they are using in the non-Touring models are absolute garbage. Maxed out, they sound worse than the stock speakers I had in my old 2007 Accord EX 2-door at half-settings. I replaced my speakers and it is a world better now.
Hey @goten611 which speakers did you replace the stock speakers with? Did you replace them yourself or did someone else do it?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Hey @goten611. What are your thoughts on the rest of the factory audio setup?
Does it offer enough output or do you see yourself eventually going just beyond speakers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts