11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Acura/Honda could be working on the next-generation Integra. These spy shots show something Honda based with obvious Integra styling and proportions. There's little else it could be and judging from how complete it looks, an announcement might happen later this year.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
639 Posts
Acura/Honda could be working on the next-generation Integra. These spy shots show something Honda based with obvious Integra styling and proportions. There's little else it could be and judging from how complete it looks, an announcement might happen later this year.
View attachment 563 View attachment 564
This seems WAY too good to be true...Please for the love of god let me be wrong and this is actually the real deal.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Aegean Blue
183 Posts
These were proven fake some time ago sadly. They also don't mesh with acuras current styling, or the teaser shot they shared. Fingers crossed the new Integra will even be a coupe...

·
Registered
688 Posts
These were proven fake some time ago sadly. They also don't mesh with acuras current styling, or the teaser shot they shared. Fingers crossed the new Integra will even be a coupe...
I'm always skeptical. Who proved they were a fake?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm always skeptical. Who proved they were a fake?
You're being skeptical in the wrong direction. Lol. You should be skeptical that they're real.

Acura themselves stated these were not real. These photo renders came out years ago. Multiple publications also caught onto them and found out they were fake. The artist created multiple renderings of this car (good ones at that). And then took those renders, put camo on them, and put them into real life photos.

I know because I myself came across these renderings about 5 months ago... did some digging and found the multiple articles stating that they were found to be faked. Sorry.

Here's just one source
Is This The Revived Acura Integra Coupe Or A Really Good Fake?

·
Registered
688 Posts
You're being skeptical in the wrong direction. Lol. You should be skeptical that they're real.

Acura themselves stated these were not real. These photo renders came out years ago. Multiple publications also caught onto them and found out they were fake. The artist created multiple renderings of this car (good ones at that). And then took those renders, put camo on them, and put them into real life photos.

I know because I myself came across these renderings about 5 months ago... did some digging and found the multiple articles stating that they were found to be faked. Sorry.

Here's just one source
Is This The Revived Acura Integra Coupe Or A Really Good Fake?
II'm just saying I wouldn't put it past any automaker to lie about spy photos just so they could deny the vehicle was coming.

·
Registered
183 Posts
II'm just saying I wouldn't put it past any automaker to lie about spy photos just so they could deny the vehicle was coming.
LMAO. Ok. Just believe what you like. I'm not here to argue about it, and I don't completely disagree either, your point is valid. But it's pretty plain that the car in those pics doesn't have any of the current era Acura styling or look like the teaser shot that we've seen from Acura. It's just a modern interpretation of the old RSX.

Just for reference, here's the same artists other renderings of the Integra/RSX. Just so you can see where the camo version came from. He made multiple versions, in different colors even, and the styling even evolved slightly as he went. These are some of the earliest ones probably done back when they first cancelled the RSX.

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts