11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! so i just picked up the sonic gray civic sport and when i got home was able to grab a cord and connect my phone to use apple car play. heres the issue, when i play music it is only coming out of the bottom left passenger speaker, no where else. when i put the radio on it comes from both sides. so only when my apple car play is on is when it is doing that. i checked the setting and everything is in the middle. has anyone else had this issue happen to them?

·
Registered
137 Posts
It’s time for a trip back to the deal. And yes other are having problems with the apple car play. Good luck .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s time for a trip back to the deal. And yes other are having problems with the apple car play. Good luck .
i ended up switching my cable and it started working fine again. not sure what caused this or if it will keep happening but will keep everyone updated

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey guys! so i just picked up the sonic gray civic sport and when i got home was able to grab a cord and connect my phone to use apple car play. heres the issue, when i play music it is only coming out of the bottom left passenger speaker, no where else. when i put the radio on it comes from both sides. so only when my apple car play is on is when it is doing that. i checked the setting and everything is in the middle. has anyone else had this issue happen to them?
Make sure it's original cable for your phone....some aftermarket ones aren't working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts