11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Stumbled upon this on YouTube this morning.
Might be a solid option, perhaps, especially for US Si owners who feel that we got bilked out of some of the nicer features that our Canadian friends get.
Video shows installation on a CVT-equipped model, and as I do not own a 2022 Civic (still considering one for my next vehicle purchase), I cannot guarantee success on M/T vehicles. Who wants to try?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Now I'm wondering if there's a kit to add wireless charging to the front phone bin....

Edit: That store has a pad that lays flat in the bin and gets power from the cigarette lighter. I guess that would work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Now I'm wondering if there's a kit to add wireless charging to the front phone bin....

Edit: That store has a pad that lays flat in the bin and gets power from the cigarette lighter. I guess that would work.

Dont go that route, check out this Amazon.com: Braveking1 Wireless Car Charger for 11th Gen Honda Civic Hatchback Si Coupe Type R 2022, 15W Fast Charging Phone Charger Pad for New Honda Civic Center Console Accessory Panel, Gift for Civic Owners : Automotive : I ordered, and will report back when i get it.
Vehicle Car Hood Light Wheel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts