11th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Odd that url doesn't go anywhere. Did it work for you?

All I'm seeing now is

·
Registered
20 Posts
What Honda wants, I presume, is for you to click on the "Stay Informed" button. It's one way they can gauge interest and get your email address (hey, I did it) to keep you in the loop. I'm sure that as soon as I find a car and think, "Maybe I'll just get this now and not wait for the new Civic" an email from Honda will disabuse me of that notion.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I wonder if they were just testing out some future Google ads and you caught their test.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, this link still only takes you to the prototype page. But hey it’s something I’ve been without a car for 3 months now so I’m looking for every little step closer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Odd that url doesn't go anywhere. Did it work for you?

All I'm seeing now is

Unfortunately, just linked to the prototype page. Still it’s a new result and Honda must be paying for it. I figure they wouldn’t do it if they werent pretty close to taking orders or actually showing the non-prototype versions.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder if they were just testing out some future Google ads and you caught their test.
Haha well it’s been documented I figure why would they pay for the ad if they arnt pretty darn close.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha well it’s been documented I figure why would they pay for the ad if they arnt pretty darn close.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just in case anyone thinks I’m pulling your leg since I don’t see the ad up anymore.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I don't see the ad anymore but that prototype page is interesting. Did you guys also sign up below to get updates?

"Sign Up for Early Access
Get notifications about the 2022 Civic, including specs, pricing, on-sale details and more information as it becomes available."

·
Registered
239 Posts
You bet. I think I did that the day that page went live.

I also don't think I've received a single email yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts