11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post on the forum, and wanted to show more people my civic since i havent been able
To connect with anyone else with this color. And i think a lot of people dont even know this color exists since its allocated only to the Hatchbacks and 1.5T option only.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
First post on the forum, and wanted to show more people my civic since i havent been able
To connect with anyone else with this color. And i think a lot of people dont even know this color exists since its allocated only to the Hatchbacks and 1.5T option only.
Love your car! It seems to be a very rare color since it’s only on the two trims and everything is so backordered. I got my Sport Touring in the color last Friday after getting impatient with a Sonic Gray one I had a deposit on getting pushed back. No regrets! This color is something special.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Cloud Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
Sport Touring 6spd
107 Posts
Love it. I wish the manual sport tourings could be in this color, totally would have got it over SGP.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love your car! It seems to be a very rare color since it’s only on the two trims and everything is so backordered. I got my Sport Touring in the color last Friday after getting impatient with a Sonic Gray one I had a deposit on getting pushed back. No regrets! This color is something special.
View attachment 8360
View attachment 8361
Funny… i had a similar story as i went to put a depoist down on a 2.0 SGP but fell in love with the mauve as it was the only civic at the dealership. No regrets

1 - 6 of 6 Posts