11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Civic Sport Touring in August and signed up for the SiriusXM "3-month" free trial in early September. I'm now into my 5th month, and the music just keeps playing. I know I'm living on borrowed time, so I'm curious to know what others have experienced. Am I an outlier?

Once your trial ended, were you able to negotiate a discount on a subscription? I already have a Spotify premium account, so I would have a hard time justifying the extra $18/month.

· Registered
2022 Civic Si
18 Posts
Do you park in a garage? I do and my trial lasted for about 5 months before they finally deactivated it one day when I pulled out of the garage. I don't get a radio signal in my garage so that's what I chalked it up to.

As far as paying for Sirius XM, I chose not to. They sent me multiple emails offering 1 year for $60 but these youtubers always have a free 3 month trial going. I used the one from "TheStraightPipes" recently.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you park in a garage? I do and my trial lasted for about 5 months before they finally deactivated it one day when I pulled out of the garage. I don't get a radio signal in my garage so that's what I chalked it up to.
My car is always parked outside.

As far as paying for Sirius XM, I chose not to. They sent me multiple emails offering 1 year for $60 but these youtubers always have a free 3 month trial going. I used the one from "TheStraightPipes" recently.
Useful to know, thanks.

· Registered
2 Posts
I bought my Civic Sport Touring in August and signed up for the SiriusXM "3-month" free trial in early September. I'm now into my 5th month, and the music just keeps playing. I know I'm living on borrowed time, so I'm curious to know what others have experienced. Am I an outlier? Once your trial ended, were you able to negotiate a discount on a subscription? I already have a Spotify premium account, so I would have a hard time justifying the extra $18/month.
I bought my 2022 civc sports touring in October and never registered for the trial and it is still working.

· Registered
2004 Mazdaspeed MX5 Hi-Mod / 2022 Sport Touring
249 Posts
Yea my 3 month trial is still going from September. Wouldn’t pay a dollar for it personally, streaming through CarPlay apps is much more convenient

· Registered
124 Posts
I bought my 2022 civc sports touring in October and never registered for the trial and it is still working.
I started driving my 2022 Honda Sport Touring Hatchback in mid November 2021; I went 12 months waiting for a bill or a notification from Sirius XM, and it wasn't until I scheduled the dealership to install HPD items that they finally woke up and gave me a three month ultimatem (deadline) to sign up or lose it. I pay about $12 a month for it currently.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts