11th Gen Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not a manual but here's my Sport. Waited 4mo+ for it as production has yet to pick back up. Regrettably the spoiler wasn't available so I have to wait until the back order comes through.

View attachment 8733 View attachment 8734
If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get those rain guards from? I was going to get the Mugen style for my hatch but they seem to only be available to the sedans.

·
Registered
100 Posts
What do you think, comparing the 2 cars?
In my opinion, the interior of the 11th Gen is quieter overall (the touring models have more sound deadening than the other 11th gen trims) but has more annoying little rattles. I think you can tell the difference between an end of model run and the beginning. Ideal car for me would be the exterior of the 10th with the interior of the 11th. I absolutely fell in love with the 11th interior when it was shown. Other than locking some niceties in the top trim, Honda nailed the interior on the 11th. Physical knobs for everything important. Touchpoints are matte.

Reactions: rosedraws

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get those rain guards from? I was going to get the Mugen style for my hatch but they seem to only be available to the sedans.
Those visors are actually the factory ones they offer from Honda. Install is easy enough, so saved a ton there, but if you're not comfortable with install then just pay someone to do it. They offer them both in the black trim and chrome trimmed versions, since I have the sport I got the black.

Updated photo of my car as the one I posted earlier is from a couple weeks back'
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Those visors are actually the factory ones they offer from Honda. Install is easy enough, so saved a ton there, but if you're not comfortable with install then just pay someone to do it. They offer them both in the black trim and chrome trimmed versions, since I have the sport I got the black.

Updated photo of my car as the one I posted earlier is from a couple weeks back'
View attachment 8778
View attachment 8779
View attachment 8780
The black fuel door is a cool accent. Did you wrap it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m thinking of doing turquoise accents on my sonic grey pearl (if I ever get it!). I love how your badge looks on the black!
Yeah, for sure. i dont see too many out there with that color, thats why i went with it. and thanks! appreciate it. I'll be adding a few more accent areas, maybe on the Lip, I just got a lip this week i'll probably install this weekend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't heard from my salesguy in a couple weeks and I'm starting to lose heart, so I thought it would be fun to see a bunch of real-live-owned hatchback photos! Bonus points if you have a manual, and double bonus points for a Touring Manual!! (I'm starting to feel like Honda doesn't actually make a touring hatch manual!)
M6 Sport Touring. How many points do I get??

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

21 - 40 of 45 Posts