11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Rally Red)
33 Posts
The automatic shift knobs on both the 10th generation Civic and 11th generation Civic are not interchangeable. The 11th generation Civic shift knob is a bit smaller from how it feels compared to the 10th generation Civic.

·
Registered
547 Posts
The automatic shift knobs on both the 10th generation Civic and 11th generation Civic are not interchangeable. The 11th generation Civic shift knob is a bit smaller from how it feels compared to the 10th generation Civic.
That's really odd, you'd think it wouldn't be an issue to make them removable for people to switch. Hopefully the manual shift knob remains removable when the hatch comes out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
[/QUOTE
Maan I wanted to change it out smh. Hopefully I can find a cover or something

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a way to remove the automatic shift knob but it does take some work. What are you thinking of doing with your Civic @Classified_SB?

Thank you for the link! Honestly not sure yet I drove a forte for the last 5 years 😂😂. I’m trying to see what I can do that doesn’t void warranty. At the moment I’m just trying to do some things to the inside

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's really odd, you'd think it wouldn't be an issue to make them removable for people to switch. Hopefully the manual shift knob remains removable when the hatch comes out.
It’s one of those things where it’s like why not make it interchangeable. What can I possibly do or affect production

·
Registered
784 Posts
Thank you for the link! Honestly not sure yet I drove a forte for the last 5 years 😂😂. I’m trying to see what I can do that doesn’t void warranty. At the moment I’m just trying to do some things to the inside
Are you planning to make any other changes to improve aesthetics or even performance in a way that doesn't void the warranty? Wheels & tires? We might be in for a wait to get some cool 11th Civic shift knob.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts