11th Gen Civic Forum banner

Totalled?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive lighting Hood Grille Light Motor vehicle
Someone spun out and hit me on my way home from work, really bummed about it. Hit me hard enough where my car slid back and hit the guy behind me. Need a new front end plus rear bumper and trunk

· Registered
394 Posts
My older Civic was totaled with less damage than this, but it also was a much cheaper car at that point. They will probably opt to repair this one but I honestly don't know if it's going to be any faster than replacing it.

· Registered
2022 Civic Si
46 Posts
View attachment 13636 Someone spun out and hit me on my way home from work, really bummed about it. Hit me hard enough where my car slid back and hit the guy behind me. Need a new front end plus rear bumper and trunk
With a new vehicle like that with that amount of damage, I would definitely lean much more towards totaled than not. Especially considering you also need rear bumper parts as well. :/ I'm sorry that really does suck. Maybe insurance company will really pay out and you can find an Si?? Just a suggestion! Goodluck and hope all is well!

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With a new vehicle like that with that amount of damage, I would definitely lean much more towards totaled than not. Especially considering you also need rear bumper parts as well. :/ I'm sorry that really does suck. Maybe insurance company will really pay out and you can find an Si?? Just a suggestion! Goodluck and hope all is well!
I’m hoping for that exact scenario, If it’s totaled Im buying the exact car just SI instead of sport

1 - 8 of 8 Posts