11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

New 22 civic owner here reaching out to see if anyone knows where I can pick up some custom fit seat covers, if at all currently.

Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bumping this thread because I have the same question (better to have fewer threads than more).

Anyone find decent (and affordable) seat covers that they like? I don't have the leather interior and I've noticed it's quite easy to dirty up the black cloth material.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic EX meteorite grey metallic/grey interior
12 Posts
I am also wanting to order seat covers (mostly because the dealer screwed up my order and gave me a car with the off-white interior vs the black that I requested). I want to cover as much of the interior as I can with a dark color (not much I can do about the door panels unfortunately).

I have wetokole seat covers in my 2015 Honda CRV. They are truly a custom snug fit. I didn't really want the neoprene for the Civic, but I don't know of any custom alternatives. I refuse to use "universal fit" because they never quite fit/look right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey all,

New 22 civic owner here reaching out to see if anyone knows where I can pick up some custom fit seat covers, if at all currently.

Thanks!
Hey! This is for anyone but looking for spill resistant covers and more options! I've seen some good ones listed! Also unrelated but how do I delete a thread. I made one not knowing this existed 😅

·
Registered
6 Posts
These guys are the pros, but can be quite expensive

Hey all,

Thanks!
These guys are the pros, but can be quite expensive

Approximately how much? If you've used them before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts