11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
‘22 Sonic Grey si
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up Y’all,
I’ve recently been looking into doing a paint matched roof box for my si. Currently, my top contender is the INNO wedge plus. I plan on respraying it with the complete aerosol SGP kit. The only issue i’m encountering is that i’m not sure which mounting bars to buy… I found this on PRL’s website but it says only for hatch use. I have been struggling to find any examples of people using roof boxes or racks on their sedan models; any advice would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I’ve plugged my Civic sedan into Thule website and it gave me a few options for bars that would fit the sedan. They’re expensive if you ask me. I’ve also been struggling to find mounting bars that will fit the sedan as I want to be able to take car on longer trips with the kids. Thule so far seems to be the only site that I’ve found.

·
Registered
‘22 Sonic Grey si
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
View attachment 12538 I used the OEM Honda crossbars (made by Thule) for my hatchback. No problems.

Edit:Just read you have sedan. These won’t work.
Yeah I was a click away from buying these from PRL since they were massively on sale; figured I would make sure they fit tho and they only work on hatch… very annoying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts