11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am planning to install some interior lighting and need to access the interior fuse box (asked about this in another thread). It seems like I need to remove the lower dash panel from reading around and was wondering if anyone can explain how to do it / where clips are / best method so I don't break anything. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I needed to remove this dash panel in my car, I just used one screwdriver, which was enough. There are several screws and more clips that you need to un-clip. It is completely safe, but you still need to be careful with that and not to brake not one of them because the panel will make a weird sound otherwise. I also wanted to install some nice multicolored LED strip lights with remote control as inside lights. It did not take me a lot of time, and the most complex thing was to remove this panel actually. But it was completely worth it because the lights turned out to be super cool.

·
Registered
5 Posts
When I needed to remove this dash panel in my car, I just used one screwdriver, which was enough. There are several screws and more clips that you need to un-clip. It is completely safe, but you still need to be careful with that and not to brake not one of them because the panel will make a weird sound otherwise. I also wanted to install some nice multicolored LED strip lights with remote control as inside lights. It did not take me a lot of time, and the most complex thing was to remove this panel actually. But it was completely worth it because the lights turned out to be super cool.
So where are the screws located that need to be removed?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts