11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the sizes of the bulbs for the reverse lights and turn signals in the rear? I'd like to replace them with LED but can't find the sizes anywhere online.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know the sizes of the bulbs for the reverse lights and turn signals in the rear? I'd like to replace them with LED but can't find the sizes anywhere online.
I just replaced my reverse halogen bulbs last weekend using a pair of the LASFIT 921 LED’s. These are direct replacements of the stock W16 bulb. I got them off amazon and fit just fine with no issues.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I just replaced my reverse halogen bulbs last weekend using a pair of the LASFIT 921 LED’s. These are direct replacements of the stock W16 bulb. I got them off amazon and fit just fine with no issues.
Welcome to the forum @DG95! Are these the lights you used for your Civic?

Specs:
SKU#:T-T15
Fit Size: 912 / 921 /904 / 906 / 916 / 917 / 920 / 922 / W16W / 2835
Installation Position: Reverse Backup Light / Trunk Cargo Light
Lumens: 3000lm/set (1500lm/bulb)
Color: Xenon White

·
Registered
2 Posts

Specs:

Specs:
I actually used these! LASFIT 921 912 W16W T15 LED Bulbs Reverse Backup Trunk Cargo Light Bulbs, Super Bright White Light 1yr Warranty Amazon.com: LASFIT 921 912 W16W T15 LED Bulbs Reverse Backup Trunk Cargo Light Bulbs, Super Bright White Light 1yr Warranty: Automotive
Those seem similar though!

·
Registered
13 Posts
The blinkers are 7440. I just got some LEDs to replace the blinkers but I can't figure out how to remove the tail light assembly. Have you tried?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The blinkers are 7440. I just got some LEDs to replace the blinkers but I can't figure out how to remove the tail light assembly. Have you tried?
Yes I've already got them replaced. This video will help. Even though its and Accord in the video the process is the exact same.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes I've already got them replaced. This video will help. Even though its and Accord in the video the process is the exact same.
The replacements are the 7440 right? So he basically just wiggled it away from the car which caused the pins in the front to come loose right?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Hey @MarkRey, any tips on looking for good LEDs?
I sometimes hear of people that run into LEDs that die months into using them. So just trying to avoid that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts