11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2004 Mazdaspeed MX5 Hi-Mod / 2022 Sport Touring
97 Posts
Certainly a fair question. I normally put my phone in the cubby just in front of the shifter, but when I need to charge the phone, it’s not a great place, because due to the size of my phone (iPhone 14 Pro Max), it basically puts too much pressure on where the USB cord plugs into the phone. So I’d like somewhere else to be able to hang it and not place any added tension or stress on the charging cable.
Gotcha, I have the ST so I use the charge pad but when I’m not charging it fits in my front cup holder (but the Si being manual has different holders too). Maybe get one of those little mesh basketball net style holders for the passengers side of the center console and keep it there? My OCD just makes me hate this dash stuff lol

something like this
Meltset M 4Pcs Car Storage Net, Black Seat Side Back Storage Net Bag, Universal Car Interior Accessories for Trunk Holder Pocket Organizer for Phones Charge https://a.co/d/b9zlIRK

· Registered
2004 Mazdaspeed MX5 Hi-Mod / 2022 Sport Touring
97 Posts
I usually throw it in the cupholder when it's charging, but my wife and I usually each bring a water bottle with us when we leave the house, so if she's with me, this won't work.

And yeah, this would set off my OCD, as well, which only gets worse the older I get! 😂
Water bottles for me go in the door holder, unless it’s one of those Yeti HydraFlask things which doesn’t even fit in my cup holder haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts