Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5-doors

Votes: 4 66.7%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what everyone is planning to buy.
I'm leaning towards sedan.

·
Registered
5 Posts

WHY did they have to make the 11th hatchback look like a friggin' stationwagon?!?! CMON..... sorry I need to calm down now

·
Registered
15 Posts
I want the hatch, but if the release date is much later than the sedan, I will probably have to choose the sedan so that I have a car at the time my current lease ends

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm going to wait for the hatchback to see how the two compare. I don't mind waiting a bit if the hatch looks better. As for best Cvic hatch I'm a sucker for the 2004 SiR

·
Registered
5 Posts
@VTEC, I had it for maybe 2 years? Boy did I 'rice' it out when I was much younger. I traded it in for a 2001 Acura Integra Type-R #0306 I believe. This was when I was in the service. sigh Good times! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah well here's the kicker, I sold that integra in 2006 for 15 grand. Didn't a Type-R sell for 65k or 85k a year ago? Ugh... I'm such a fool. Oh well, I try not to think about it LOL

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah well here's the kicker, I sold that integra in 2006 for 15 grand. Didn't a Type-R sell for 65k or 85k a year ago? Ugh... I'm such a fool. Oh well, I try not to think about it LOL
90's Japanese cars increasing a lot in value is still a very new thing for most folks. And since it only really took off in the last couple years, there will be lots of opportunity in the future to sell for top dollar.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts