11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three quick questions on Hatchback 2022:

-Would the grey leather interior be a good choice on exl or sport touring compared to the black

- which trim you think will be most popular abs demanded?

-Compared to LX, would sport touring depreciate a lot even if well kept?

·
Registered
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Aegean Blue
188 Posts
Interior color is personal preference. I prefer black, but some people hate black interior. Black leather might be slightly easier to keep clean than gray, but maybe not.

I think the most popular trim will be the lower Sport, it offers meaningful upgrades over the base LX but still comes in at a lower cost for those that don't need/want leather or touring level features.

Comparing trim to trim, they should probably depreciate at a relatively similar rate, obviously resale on a touring is going to be higher than an LX will just because of the added features. But 1:1 depreciation should be similar regardless of trim I would suspect.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interior color is personal preference. I prefer black, but some people hate black interior. Black leather might be slightly easier to keep clean than gray, but maybe not.

I think the most popular trim will be the lower Sport, it offers meaningful upgrades over the base LX but still comes in at a lower cost for those that don't need/want leather or touring level features.

Comparing trim to trim, they should probably depreciate at a relatively similar rate, obviously resale on a touring is going to be higher than an LX will just because of the added features. But 1:1 depreciation should be similar regardless of trim I would suspect.
So fans of sport will not go to the touring as it has the higher power and double exhaust?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts